Sponsored

Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow)

Marshhunt

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Send an email with this picture to Bartact. They will recommend one.
Thanks, I sent the email. However I was just looking through them again and wondering Is the Spider Bite color a dark red? It may go well with the Rapid Red exterior.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yours looked like grrabber blue too I don’t think there’s an Area 51 interior could be wrong

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I used to make para-cord bracelets before (even made up my own jig to make it quicker) - this looks like an interesting hobby project to try and then I can get whatever custom colors I want.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those of you that have installed these, are you hitting your heads on them getting into or out of the car? (If you're not grabbing them.) I can see my kids using these to get into the 2nd row but debating on the front.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you that have installed these, are you hitting your heads on them getting into or out of the car? (If you're not grabbing them.) I can see my kids using these to get into the 2nd row but debating on the front.
Do they not use the grab bar on the B pillar to get into the back? I could see this being more useful for the back row. Maybe that's just me though...

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do they not use the grab bar on the B pillar to get into the back? I could see this being more useful for the back row. Maybe that's just me though...
They seem to forget it's there every time they get in. Maybe the angle of the grab bar is awkward for them? I should probably try climbing in the back myself to see what would be useful, but I agree with that it seems it would work well in the back.

On the front I could see myself just holding onto them while driving around town. But I can also see myself hitting my head on them every time I exit the vehicle.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are you all choosing different colors? Every time i check the site they only have Black and Bright orange. Do you have to call?

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you all choosing different colors? Every time i check the site they only have Black and Bright orange. Do you have to call?
I think you're having the same problem I am. When you click on the second color, it shows bright orange at the top and the drop down is empty. If you hover your pointer over the drop down it shows the color.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is orange camo. After seeing it in the Bronco, I don't like the color. Just ordered two pairs in dozer yellow. Sending the camo orange back. My wife really likes the assist. I see them being really nice just to hold onto while driving down the road and when the doors are off.
Ford Bronco Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow) PXL_20220117_164848119.MP
Ford Bronco Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow) PXL_20220117_164543601
Ford Bronco Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow) PXL_20220117_165727616.MP

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have not hit my head once on them

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you're having the same problem I am. When you click on the second color, it shows bright orange at the top and the drop down is empty. If you hover your pointer over the drop down it shows the color.
That was it! Thank you. Now i gotta figure out which is closest to Carb Gray.