Sponsored

Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow)

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered a set as well!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that people have bought these, plastic or paracord?
Got the Bartact Bronco specific handles. They are fantastic and hold a lot of weight and feel very sturdy. 8mm bolt just unscrews, run bolt through grommit and screw back in. Literally takes 45 seconds.

20220106_133637.jpg
Are they still holding up? It looks like they would eventually rip through the material. I'm still debating plastic or paracord.

Edit: Also, has anyone bought paracord in red or spider bite? I'm just wondering which one would go better with race red. Thanks!

Last edited:

Badger_Dad

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4 dr Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Are they still holding up? It looks like they would eventually rip through the material. I'm still debating plastic or paracord.

Edit: Also, has anyone bought paracord in red or spider bite? I'm just wondering which one would go better with race red. Thanks!
Holding up great so far! Don't use them everyday but occasionally will grab hold to pull myself in. No concern at all about them tearing through.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IMO the paracord handles look much better than the plastic. After having them in for about 3 weeks now, no sign whatsoever of tearing, ripping, etc. My wife uses them every time she get's in. We have Dozer Yellow.

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Installed mine today. You need a 5/16th socket to remove the bolts used for this

BroncoBaugh

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bookmark

Tippydp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco; 2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine almost 3 weeks ago and wanted to test them out awhile before I posted about them. Well made and seems like they will hold up pretty well. Still not 100% sold on it being used daily to pull me into the cab, I think I’m more worried about putting that weight on those bolts. Heavy dude syndrome I guess lol. I’ve had my Bronco now for 7 months so I’m used to grabbing the grab handle by the steering wheel first, but they are super convenient when I do remember to use them. Also, all my passengers seem to appreciate they’re installed for those “oh sh&!” moments lol. Aesthetically I like how they look in the Bronco. Definitely would recommend.

DBAE07D7-AD20-41C2-8583-221E57C73DB9.jpeg

0C3B791B-7913-4726-95B0-BE7AEF8B78AD.jpeg

Iamjulieb

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the Bartact Bronco specific handles. They are fantastic and hold a lot of weight and feel very sturdy. 8mm bolt just unscrews, run bolt through grommit and screw back in. Literally takes 45 seconds.

Ford Bronco Installed Bartact paracord grab handles (dozer yellow) 0C3B791B-7913-4726-95B0-BE7AEF8B78AD
I bought the saggy paracord ones on Amazon.. I like these much better. I’m going to return the others and order these!
Thank you!

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those Paracords will work. I had a set in my Bronco, same colour as the BL insides, but I ended up purchasing the Seven Sparta grab handles instead, and have never looked back.

Those are solid, can really grab them on trails, and I can literally rock my Bronco grabbing those and no issues. They also do not hang down to where I am hitting my head on them when I get in and out.
Sponsored