Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is great to hear about the fitment and look, especially at the lower settings. We just got our Fox shocks in TODAY after a nearly 2-year lead time so I'm stoked to start seeing folks get these installed and giving their feedback!
Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the information, OP.

Absolute shame that Fox, including their retailers, could not provide any information regarding the minimum amount of lift over SAS.

Thanks again for taking the plunge.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These were not Fox early demo models, they were Shock Surplus' first new set received that they were going to demo. Proper sets have been shipping out to suppliers for several weeks now. Not sure where you got October from.
Looks Good, Thanks for the info. I saw their Youtube when they got them in, I was following along as they test out differnt coil overs. Please report back after you have had them on for a while. I am looking for something that I can crank down lift wise. Low Center of Gravity helps off road as well.

OP
OP
Free2Roam

Free2Roam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks Good, Thanks for the info. I saw their Youtube when they got them in, I was following along as they test out differnt coil overs. Please report back after you have had them on for a while. I am looking for something that I can crank down lift wise. Low Center of Gravity helps off road as well.

Will do. I am packing up my house so it'll only be street driving for a little while until I get out of here, but I will post my thoughts after I play with the settings a bit more.

Ya these are the coilovers they had in the video. As soon as i hesrd they had to install a different suspension for testing first, on a longshot, I asked if they would send me send me these and they could wait for the next shipment to arrive for their Bronco. Surprisingly they said yes.

OP
OP
Free2Roam

Free2Roam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the information, OP.

Absolute shame that Fox, including their retailers, could not provide any information regarding the minimum amount of lift over SAS.

Thanks again for taking the plunge.
Fox and Shock Surplus were both super cool. I think the lack of a specific ride height number was just due to differences in vehicles, especially weight. It's possible that the shocks are specifically tuned (out of the box) more towards the spring preload at the advertised lift height. So it's possible some people who are going to permanently stay with a very low lift level and need to get every bit of performance from their setup might have shocks specifically tuned for that. I don't know for sure. People like AccuTune who posted before probably know a lot more about that than me. But I have zero complaints so far on the street. Ride is great. Brake dive and body roll are much better controlled, etc.

My situation is that I am kind of waiting out the steering upgrade solutions before going higher on the lift and bigger on tires, but eventually that's probably where I will end up.

Last edited:

soulkane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking forward to meeting you this year. Seems we need a in person convo. Think you need some Jesus in your life.

I ordered mine from lethal in January. They said we’re out to Oct per what I put.
That’s why I was asking. You came back as a hard asshat over some simple questions.

Praying for your soul. Hope you can find some piece or medication.
I hate when mom and dad fight!! :LOL:
Sponsored