Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The hood deflector blends in so well with Shadow Black. Everyone has told me they didn't even know it was on the hood...which is what I want. Sits flush and just has the raised ridge to deflect and redirect wind and debris. Had a cracked windshield this winter before installing and a little chip in my PPF on the hood.

I installed in on top of my PPF. With the 3m tape that comes with it and the adhesion promoter this thing is not moving or rattling. Super happy with quality and how easy it was to put on. Just make sure you have it exactly where you want it because it sticks and stays on.

20230317_191233.jpg

20230317_191348.jpg

20230317_191428.jpg
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's looks great. Why would you put it over the pf?

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think its a good idea ,but dang that gloss plastic will look like a wart on a supermodels nose real soon . That plastic scratches if you breath on it do they make one with a textured finish?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Already had PPF installed on hood. PPF protects but it still takes rock chips and either the hits turn white in the PPF and dont break through or they can break through th PPF. PPF is good but not 100% protection. I like it on hood for chips and debris from pine trees etc....
That's looks great. Why would you put it over the pf?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think its a good idea ,but dang that gloss plastic will look like a wart on a supermodels nose real soon . That plastic scratches if you breath on it do they make one with a textured finish?
Yes and you can polish the gloss if it gets minor scratches.

BroncoPokes

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The hood deflector blends in so well with Shadow Black. Everyone has told me they didn't even know it was on the hood...which is what I want. Sits flush and just has the raised ridge to deflect and redirect wind and debris. Had a cracked windshield this winter before installing and a little chip in my PPF on the hood.

I installed in on top of my PPF. With the 3m tape that comes with it and the adhesion promoter this thing is not moving or rattling. Super happy with quality and how easy it was to put on. Just make sure you have it exactly where you want it because it sticks and stays on.

Ford Bronco Installed IAG Gloss Black Hood Deflector 20230317_191428

Are you still happy with the IAG? I went to their website, I couldn't find it. Where did you buy yours? How far up on the hood did you with the PPF before you installed the bug shield?
Sponsored