Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Decided I wanted a more black style grill with lights.. Ordered this from I. A.G last week.. Great quality and not very hard to install.. Directions were worthless so I just figured it out on my own.. Simple with just regular tools.. Now I have to start posting stock parts for sale before I can’t walk in my garage.. 😂😂. Before and after pics..

IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg
Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Decided I wanted a more black style grill with lights.. Ordered this from I. A.G last week.. Great quality and not very hard to install.. Directions were worthless so I just figured it out on my own.. Simple with just regular tools.. Now I have to start posting stock parts for sale before I can’t walk in my garage.. 😂😂. Before and after pics..

Ford Bronco Installed IAG I-Line Raptor Style Grille on 2023 BadSquatch IMG_4455

Ford Bronco Installed IAG I-Line Raptor Style Grille on 2023 BadSquatch IMG_4455
How do the amber lights tie in? Site says plug-n-play....to what? The parking lights/headlights? Thanks.

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can either hookup to aux switch or to the fuse box.. I saved my Aux switches for something else and just did an add a fuse in spot 125 I believe.. .. Lights come on when I turn on ignition just like I wanted.. Very simple to wire up.. Ran negative to the battery.. Let me know if you have any more questions.. Glad to answer.. Scott

Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank for your post @scotman623 I've been thinking of ways to get my grill "blacked out" and this is a nice solution. I've had good luck with IAG parts so far.....

Update - Just looked at the IAG site. I can buy a lot of paint and paint prep for $600, not to mention lighting...

Last edited:

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank for your post @scotman623 I've been thinking of ways to get my grill "blacked out" and this is a nice solution. I've had good luck with IAG parts so far.....
I wanted my grill to be flat black instead in the gloss, but was limited on budget, so I disassembled the grill drilled out the letters. Scotch bright the whole thing and then sprayed it myself.
Ford Bronco Installed IAG I-Line Raptor Style Grille on 2023 BadSquatch IMG_1697

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted my grill to be flat black instead in the gloss, but was limited on budget, so I disassembled the grill drilled out the letters. Scotch bright the whole thing and then sprayed it myself.
I'm going for the non-gloss look myself and will likely go the same route (y)

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job on the painting!! I considered this, but decided I can recoup some of my money by selling my new condition stock grill to someone..

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Installed IAG I-Line Raptor Style Grille on 2023 BadSquatch IMG_1697
What light bars/brackets are you using as fog lights in the modular bumper? I was thinking of doing something similar if I don't try the "raptor style" lights. Thanks!

Sponsored

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base

Can you please share some more angles on the new grille? Looking for a shot from the front corner angle. Thanks!

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you take a picture of your fuse box? I was not able to insert an add-a-fuse without blocking the weatherproof cover.

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drilled a tiny hole in the top of the fuse box and put clear water proof silicone on it.. Can easily peel off the silicone if I need to get back in there.. Only way to do it without major pinching of the wire… I could have ran to my Aux switch, but only have 3 left and saving those for more important hookups.. I can take pictures of it if you still need?

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a grille swap with all OEM parts and it hits the wallet extremely hard, but I am satisfied with the look. I bought a wiring harness from spvparts.com. This allowed me to plug and play the three amber lights. I am not a wiring expert, but his made me look like one.
Sponsored