Sponsored

Installed my new gloss black bronco badges.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Black on black on black on black. Looks pretty much exactly the same on every "murdered out" rig.

Kind of cool for it's continued style but there's not a lot of creative space within the color theme. Hot rods had this happen immediately following WWII, but as culture expanded post-war and the lads came back home with some cash in their pockets, the colors and themes really started popping out more. Plus you could paint your car in the driveway with a brush, those fine lead based paints!

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it looks killer. It's totally murdered out and I love it. The fact that you have to look for it because it can blend in makes it even cooler. Plus I love those wheels.

And I like the black on the white rig too. @BroncoJay I don't think black works on every color, but it sure works on black or white.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black on black on black on black. Looks pretty much exactly the same on every "murdered out" rig.

Kind of cool for it's continued style but there's not a lot of creative space within the color theme. Hot rods had this happen immediately following WWII, but as culture expanded post-war and the lads came back home with some cash in their pockets, the colors and themes really started popping out more. Plus you could paint your car in the driveway with a brush, those fine lead based paints!
I have my viper for that! I wanted a more mature sexy colour for my everyday vehicle plus my Harley is black to!

78E540D3-7268-4C9A-8751-33001B080B1F.jpeg

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it looks killer. It's totally murdered out and I love it. The fact that you have to look for it because it can blend in makes it even cooler. Plus I love those wheels.

And I like the black on the white rig too. @BroncoJay I don't think black works on every color, but it sure works on black or white.
My rig is cactus grey….

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks really good. Did you use the template they provided to place them?
I had every intention too but ended up just using a level and painters tape…

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have my viper for that! I wanted a more mature sexy colour for my everyday vehicle plus my Harley is black to!

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 78E540D3-7268-4C9A-8751-33001B080B1F
Off topic: We don't know each other from Adam, but I follow Jack B's writing (especially for Hagerty, and never for his politics), and this article made me think of you as you had posted up viper pics before.

https://jackbaruth.com/?p=21590

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're an outlier then...people love those things. They look great.
Some like, some don't!
Personally I don't think the fine script logo works too well and looks goofy with the bold front font, but to each there own...

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rig is cactus grey….
Well that works too. Sorry about that. But it does look good.

I'm waiting on a Race Red. I thought I wanted to accessorize in white (which would leave me with chrome for this emblem). Then I saw some example on this forum of a blue rig with white flares and it looked like a clown car. Now I'm back to the drawing board.

The 4wp rig looks good with black on red. But I was hoping to make it way more retro-looking. I'll have to see, piece-by-piece, when I get my rig. Black would certainly be easier. Both of my white wheel choices are not really available yet. Some kinda supply chain disruption b.s. ha ha.

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some like, some don't!
Personally I don't think the fine script logo works too well and looks goofy with the bold front font, but to each there own...
Well that's true. It shouldn't say B R O N C O in the grill. As soon as the F O R D grill comes out, people will be swapping out.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model