Sponsored

Installed my new gloss black bronco badges.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people are funny! I didn’t read, here’s my new retro badges, what do you think? So why do you need to be a downer on it. How about you 🤐
"NEVER"
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not been a fan of the retro scripts on the 6g but I think the black on black works in this particular case. Maybe it is the boldness of the black on the lighter colors that have been throwing me off. And to my eye most of the ones I have seen don't look parallel to the body lines.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love 'em, will go with chrome...

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, lets have a BLOCK PARTY! Everyone block BadBoy, and he can be negative to himself...in an empty room.

All you do is click their profile picture, select "Ignore". Which is what his post warrants anyway, but since he feels arrogant enough to continue without an apology....
Stand by to block.....execute.
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, it’s too bad his opinion just sucks..
😎

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that works too. Sorry about that. But it does look good.

I'm waiting on a Race Red. I thought I wanted to accessorize in white (which would leave me with chrome for this emblem). Then I saw some example on this forum of a blue rig with white flares and it looked like a clown car. Now I'm back to the drawing board.

The 4wp rig looks good with black on red. But I was hoping to make it way more retro-looking. I'll have to see, piece-by-piece, when I get my rig. Black would certainly be easier. Both of my white wheel choices are not really available yet. Some kinda supply chain disruption b.s. ha ha.
I love the bronco in Race Red, that was my 2nd choice…

but let’s be honest I love the damn bronco in any color…

ChetC

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And to my eye most of the ones I have seen don't look parallel to the body lines.
I prefer the retro badges myself but like you, many of them look like they're running "uphill" towards the o. I've scouted them out and looked at the template they provide but something tells me there's a measurement or instruction a little off on a few. @Thomas1984 & @GravyTrain look to be spot on though. Love 'em!

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, lets have a BLOCK PARTY! Everyone block BadBoy, and he can be negative to himself...in an empty room.

All you do is click their profile picture, select "Ignore". Which is what his post warrants anyway, but since he feels arrogant enough to continue without an apology....
Stand by to block.....execute.
file-20181122-182037-1o7zzjo.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer the retro badges myself but like you, many of them look like they're running "uphill" towards the o. I've scouted them out and looked at the template they provide but something tells me there's a measurement or instruction a little off on a few. @Thomas1984 & @GravyTrain look to be spot on though. Love 'em!
I used the template from the site

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Attached some pics, i think it looks great ♠ Waiting for my black bucking bronco for the rear, it’s been over a month with it on back order.

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. file-20181122-182037-1o7zzjo

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. file-20181122-182037-1o7zzjo

I just don't think it looks right .I've owned a few first gens maybe that's the reason why , I love the emblem !! it's just doesn't seem right for this 6th gen. Something like it but it needs tweaking , need a more modern emblem. Oh to be clear I don't like the current badge that's coming off when I get mine there's no way I'm keeping that on the Bronco.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Attached some pics, i think it looks great ♠ Waiting for my black bucking bronco for the rear, it’s been over a month with it on back order.

These Look GREAT! Super Clean! I'll be getting some as well!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see what you're saying...when I do mine I think I'll use the template but just scotch tape it to the body then pull the template and make sure it looks straight before I pull the backing on the emblems.
Sponsored