Sponsored

Installed my new gloss black bronco badges.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Flat black on Area 51. I have the Rider Graphics hockey stick to apply as well.
6D8A95FC-131B-403B-99C4-E760852CCA78.jpeg
That looks awesome! We have a set waiting, just need the Bronco to put them on, it‘s also an Area 51! Have the originals on the ‘73 in the signature pic.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Attached some pics, i think it looks great ♠ Waiting for my black bucking bronco for the rear, it’s been over a month with it on back order.

28987FB3-65CF-44D6-AE2E-BB4EE6FA7EEA.jpeg

FB63D251-F099-4AF9-96C9-71F63D391742.jpeg

0A36EE6E-9765-454F-A439-7BE9921AF55F.jpeg

B23240D6-CFFB-44DF-93E2-A5DA03CD0BF6.jpeg
I do like the look of this much more than the badges and am certainly debating it (unfortunately it seems I'll still have plenty of time to make that decision before my Bronco arrives). With Cyber Orange and the black steelies of the Black Diamond I imagine the black decals will look really good. With a black vehicle I personally probably would have went chrome for the better visibility and contrast, but I also can appreciate the black on black on black you have going. It's a good looking rig.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Straight to cancel culture instead of having a discussion about differences...exhausting. Personally I like the way it looks but open-minded enough to realize maybe everyone doesn't. Perhaps you should get a Jeep.
I'm thinking you accidentally quoted the wrong person? Your replies are all over the map, but disjointed. I'm not into cancel culture, I'm into ignoring negative people. The guy came onto a new thread where someone was excited about his emblem, and trashed it. No need for that, and it's not being "open-minded" to be an asshole. So....block em. Next, why are you saying I should get a jeep? Just a "catch-all" phrase you use? Because I am very confident and excited about getting my bronco, and have always posted that it will be fine, good fun. You probably ought to think before quoting someone.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This has nothing to do with cancel culture
The OP wanted to show off his bronco which he is proud of and some D-bag had to give his worthless opinion saying it didn’t look good..
That’s the garbage you see on the internet, idiots hiding behind a computer and throwing insults to someone else’s personal tastes.. that’s some cowardly shit..
Thanks buddy! Didn't see this til now.

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking you accidentally quoted the wrong person? Your replies are all over the map, but disjointed. I'm not into cancel culture, I'm into ignoring negative people. The guy came onto a new thread where someone was excited about his emblem, and trashed it. No need for that, and it's not being "open-minded" to be an asshole. So....block em. Next, why are you saying I should get a jeep? Just a "catch-all" phrase you use? Because I am very confident and excited about getting my bronco, and have always posted that it will be fine, good fun. You probably ought to think before quoting someone.
First time I've used it actually...have a pleasant day!

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't go back and see what the negative person commented to gauge it's severity, because I blocked him. But in polite society, you:
- Say something positive, or say nothing at all.
- Don't state a contrary opinion about an original post that wasn't asking for opinions.
- If you do have a concern, wait until others have given their replies congratulating the person's choice/idea. Then state it in a non-aggressive way that doesn't attack the OP.

Example OP: "Wow, I really like [Hawaiian Pizza, Area 51 color], and I'm glad I bought it!

Example poor reply: "Tastes like crap to me....how can anyone like this....looks like an Amazon truck..."

Example of open-minded reply, but wanting to discuss: "I know lots of people like that, do you think the pineapple overpowers the canadian bacon, it seems to to me?" "I found blue may show scratches, but it sure looks nice...."

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not that I’m only exited but I also like helping and sharing you guys pictures so it can help you decide on what to do with your bronco. The guy that thrashed the thread that’s his opinion but more people like it then don’t, and I’m the percentage of people that like the old school look.I’m nostalgic.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flat black on Area 51. I have the Rider Graphics hockey stick to apply as well.
6D8A95FC-131B-403B-99C4-E760852CCA78.jpeg
How does the matte match up to the other black on the Bronco.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does the matte match up to the other black on the Bronco.
The black is “deeper” but sheen is the same. It works great. I hope to have my hockey sticks on this week, pics will follow.

edit: in overcast skies the color is the same, the badge doesn’t have texture like the ford plastic, so in direct light it looks a little darker.

Last edited:

Sponsored

B33001

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone seen a pic off this emblem with the new bronco sticker moved to the door? I feel like I have seen one on here but I can’t find it

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did your dealer give you any sort of ETA on the black bucking Bronco emblem? I’m going to do that too on my VB OBX when it arrives, as well as the gloss black “Bronco” writing for the fenders.

Since the grille on the OBX is gloss, I figured the gloss “Bronco” fender badges and gloss black bucking Bronco on the tail gate would look good.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really like the "bronco" emblem. At least having one on the vehicle would be nice. I will share my thoughts on placement at the end.

Here are my thoughts.

If the front grill didn't say "BRONCO" I would already place an order so to have something on the bronco that identify's what kind of car it is..

I think the gloss finishes best against gloss paint on the sides IMO. But matte looks good too, especially on my bronco horse emblem which is not a smooth finish. More cast iron finish for longer shelf life. Ill prob have to repaint it every 10 years or so. Easy.

Btw. The black horse for sale on amazon IS NOT THE SAME NEW AGE BRONCO HORSE DESIGN THAT IS ON THE BACK OF OUR 2021 BRONCOS.

My bronco is area 51 with black trim, black wheels, the usual these days. I was doing sane 15+ years ago before it became trendy. So it goes. I again painted the chrome bronco horse emblem myself and I made an entire post on here how to DIY. Came out good, cast iron look. Much better in person vs pics. I like it. So thankful my wife likes how it turned out too bc the bronco horse emblem is one of her fav parts about the entire vehicle!!

I like the orange badlands sticker. Even with some bubbles on one of them which I was able to press out with my handy tool (finger). Plus the side sticker lets everyone know what trim you got and considering how there are 500 different bronco trims (lmao) only those with base or OBX models probably want those boss stickers removed. Actually, it all looks good so who cares. And either way you slice it whether sticker or emblem...they are all adhesive.

I would put 1 glass black "bronco" emblem in the back under the bronco horse OR 1 on each side somewhere around the superman logo shaped sticker lol

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_091502

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210915_222124

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_170147

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_170859

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_170903

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_170907

Ford Bronco Installed my new gloss black bronco badges. 20210916_170915

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your dealer give you any sort of ETA on the black bucking Bronco emblem? I’m going to do that too on my VB OBX when it arrives, as well as the gloss black “Bronco” writing for the fenders.

Since the grille on the OBX is gloss, I figured the gloss “Bronco” fender badges and gloss black bucking Bronco on the tail gate would look good.
they didn’t know, I ordered it a month and a half ago

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really like the "bronco" emblem. At least having one on the vehicle would be nice. I will share my thoughts on placement at the end.

Here are my thoughts.

If the front grill didn't say "BRONCO" I would already place an order so to have something on the bronco that identify's what kind of car it is..

I think the gloss finishes best against gloss paint on the sides IMO. But matte looks good too, especially on my bronco horse emblem which is not a smooth finish. More cast iron finish for longer shelf life. Ill prob have to repaint it every 10 years or so. Easy.

Btw. The black horse for sale on amazon IS NOT THE SAME NEW AGE BRONCO HORSE DESIGN THAT IS ON THE BACK OF OUR 2021 BRONCOS.

My bronco is area 51 with black trim, black wheels, the usual these days. I was doing sane 15+ years ago before it became trendy. So it goes. I again painted the chrome bronco horse emblem myself and I made an entire post on here how to DIY. Came out good, cast iron look. Much better in person vs pics. I like it. So thankful my wife likes how it turned out too bc the bronco horse emblem is one of her fav parts about the entire vehicle!!

I like the orange badlands sticker. Even with some bubbles on one of them which I was able to press out with my handy tool (finger). Plus the side sticker lets everyone know what trim you got and considering how there are 500 different bronco trims (lmao) only those with base or OBX models probably want those boss stickers removed. Actually, it all looks good so who cares. And either way you slice it whether sticker or emblem...they are all adhesive.

I would put 1 glass black "bronco" emblem in the back under the bronco horse OR 1 on each side somewhere around the superman logo shaped sticker lol

Love this look! I think I will do the same but with Gloss Black.
Sponsored