Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you could use the aux switches, I donā€™t see why not - youā€™d have to run an additional wire from the front. I didnā€™t because I felt itā€™d be more convenient to have the switch next to the air chuck. Ford does provide a 30A wire to the trunk but itā€™s ridiculously thin, I wouldnā€™t use it for this application.

Yes it does get hot. I measured it actually and it got to about 250F. It does not touch the plastic and after inflating all 4 tires the panel just felt warm, so no concern.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it does get hot. I measured it actually and it got to about 250F. It does not touch the plastic and after inflating all 4 tires the panel just felt warm, so no concern.
Maybe you could cut or install louvres on the interior panel, just to be safe, or in case somebody asked for inflation and you needed to run it another 5-10 minutes.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

did you consider using the little cubby there for air flow? Would it have even fit?

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

clean install and well done video!

I hope you got some gas - she was looking mighty close to pushing it to the gas station! šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all,

I installed my single ARB compressor in the trunk recently and wanted to share a short video I made about it. Enjoy.

Ford Bronco Installed Single ARB Compressor in the Trunk / Cargo Area single arb compressor trunk cargo

Thanks for the video! I've already installed my ARB Single in the engine bay, which works for me since I keep my "trunk" pretty full of "stuff!" but I love your innovation! What I am interested in is the large volume of space you found behind that panel. I've been looking for a place to mount a 54ah lithium battery to run my frig, and that area looks perfect! Can you show how to remove that trim panel, or post a link?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video! I've already installed my ARB Single in the engine bay, which works for me since I keep my "trunk" pretty full of "stuff!" but I love your innovation! What I am interested in is the large volume of space you found behind that panel. I've been looking for a place to mount a 54ah lithium battery to run my frig, and that area looks perfect! Can you show how to remove that trim panel, or post a link?
Interior Removal Step-By-Step Videos

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

RXV_POOR

Base
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very good video. Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
Dimitar

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

itā€™s fairly straight forward, but you should buy a set of trim removal tools to make your life easier. As far as how to do it, the service manual is available on this forum, you can find pictures there.
Sponsored