First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed the StickerFab door sill protectors today. They went on good and were easy to reposition if needed. Zero bubbles.

I went with the 3D carbon for maximum durability. For 15 dollars these are a cheap way to protect the edges on the door sills. The 3D carbon matches the diagonal lines and reflectivity of the nearby trim as well.

Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors 20211121_155153

Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors 20211121_155210

Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors 20211121_155225

Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors 20211121_155246
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the same ones from StickerFab along with several accent items, just waiting for my ride.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the StickerFab door sill protectors today. They went on good and were easy to reposition if needed. Zero bubbles.

I went with the 3D carbon for maximum durability. For 15 dollars these are a cheap way to protect the edges on the door sills. The 3D carbon matches the diagonal lines and reflectivity of the nearby trim as well.

Is there any actual grip to these? Do they slip when water is present?

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sneaker does grip on it good. I don't know about wet. I avoid using that area to step anyways. When decent frame mount sliders come out, I'll have a step. These are just added paint protection.

They are textured as you can see in the close up pic. But they are a harder type of vinyl. Not stretchy feeling when I installed it. It's decently thick.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They appear to be quite similar to 3M DINOC. DINOC is basically a thicker, textured, wear resistant vinyl wrap. It will offer better grip than Clear Coated Paint, but don’t expect it to be similar to Skateboard Grip Tape

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks good!
ordered a set for mine last week

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Applied to my Bronco as well and can plus one this as a great alternative to more expensive sill protectors.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the gloss black. I had a bunch of bubbles and they really just look like tape installed. The ones you have look much better. I found them difficult to install without bubbles. Used a pin to get most of them out.

They offer no traction only serve as paint protection. I might upgrade for something better in the future but for now they are ok.

I got the BRONCO letter inserts for the dash too. They installed easily and lol great. Very happy with that and they came with extra letters in case of a mishap.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the gloss black. I had a bunch of bubbles and they really just look like tape installed. The ones you have look much better. I found them difficult to install without bubbles. Used a pin to get most of them out.
On the website I see they recommend using soapy water to install any of the vinyl except the carbon. If you didn't do that, it would have helped a lot.

I also installed them when it was low 50s temp. A hot day in direct sun could make everything a bit less forgiving.

In person the 3D carbon looks real good. If you switch I think you will be happy. Very easy to stick on good. Follow the video they have. Apply from the center out. It peels off again real easy and is pretty rigid. It doesn't want to flop and fold over and stick to itself like thin tape. Lots of pressure with my fingers working out from the middle and top to bottom. Ending at the bottom corners. The air forces out pretty easy with a snapping sound.

Time will tell how well they hold up and stay stuck on.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors CB267A3B-EF76-44DF-B605-2809CB1E02E4

Doesn’t really look like it, but I also installed the StickerFab door sill protectors. I went with the clear PPF because I wanted something that wouldn’t be noticeable. First time ever installing any kind of PPF and this was easy and very manageable with a wet install. It’s not as thick as the PPF my dealer installed on the door edges, but it should hold up to shoes being dragged over it. If it needs to be replaced in a few years I would have no qualms going this route again.

StickerFab even quickly replaced my order when USPS absolutely mangled my first order to the point that it had rips when I took it out of the tube.
Ford Bronco Installed StickerFab door sill protectors E9BB9707-A8AA-4910-A62E-A1B03F09BD75

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 3D carbon matches the diagonal lines and reflectivity of the nearby trim as well.
ha! I totally didn't realize this till after I installed them! doh.

Drivers side, the lines align (like you have above), passenger side they go in the opposite direction, kinda like an arrow.

Honestly not a big deal and no one will ever notice. Plus I think the 'arrow' looks fine. And at least I did the same direction for front and back door, so at least that's consistent depending on the side you're on. haha.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They offer no traction only serve as paint protection. I might upgrade for something better in the future but for now they are ok.

I got the BRONCO letter inserts for the dash too. They installed easily and lol great. Very happy with that and they came with extra letters in case of a mishap.
This was my exact experience with them as well. They have zero traction, which for a sticker is normal. I got them just as a stop gap until something better comes along and they work ok for that.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs