RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed yesterday. Slightly firmer ride as noted in other posts. Looks really good.

The next thing I noticed, and it may or may not be related to the install, is the pitch and roll that I keep on the right side of the 12” screen was showing roll when on a pitch and pitch instead of roll when turning or going around a curve at an angle. It also shows pitch when I’m at a standstill and cut the wheel left or right. Also at a standstill it shows roll on both sides of the vehicle. Prior to the install all was normal. I contacted SVC to see if they ever heard of this and they said no. Suggested I disconnect the battery for 30 minutes to see if it will reset, which I will do tonight.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Installed SVC perch collars and something strange happened 1660934488993

Looks like the inputs are the the ABS module, steering rack and all-wheel drive module. Is the steering wheel off center since the install? Probably need to have alignment checked if it wasn't already done. DM me your VIN and I'll check your VHR for codes.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking alignment as well. We learned from the Severe steering unit upgrade , that there are n shortage of sensors in the steering rack.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed yesterday. Slightly firmer ride as noted in other posts. Looks really good.

The next thing I noticed, and it may or may not be related to the install, is the pitch and roll that I keep on the right side of the 12” screen was showing roll when on a pitch and pitch instead of roll when turning or going around a curve at an angle. It also shows pitch when I’m at a standstill and cut the wheel left or right. Also at a standstill it shows roll on both sides of the vehicle. Prior to the install all was normal. I contacted SVC to see if they ever heard of this and they said no. Suggested I disconnect the battery for 30 minutes to see if it will reset, which I will do tonight.

Thoughts?
did you ever get to the bottom of this? i havent seen others state this but want toput those collars on too

Sponsored
OP
OP
RickDeckard

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did you ever get to the bottom of this? i havent seen others state this but want toput those collars on too
I’m having issues with the 12” touchscreen and that’s causing it. Waiting to hear from the dealership when it can be replaced. Otherwise the collars are fine and when I had the alignment checked after install it was fine.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m having issues with the 12” touchscreen and that’s causing it. Waiting to hear from the dealership when it can be replaced. Otherwise the collars are fine and when I had the alignment checked after install it was fine.
thanks!!
Sponsored