Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the Dynoflex film darken your windshield, make it harder to see out at night?
It doesn't darken it - but I will say, the dings and scratches that it's accumulated over the last year or so have made it a little difficult to see perfectly at night. I'm due for a new one soon. Still much happier vs taking a chance with glass cracks/chips.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have had mine on for about a week. The real test will be the next drive from San Diego to Phoenix next month with the spring bugs. Was hoping it would quiet the sunrider wind noise a bit, but I don't think there is much of a difference.

IMG_1246 Copy.jpg

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How's wind noise been affected?
Honestly, not much. Seems to quiet the static noise a bit by diverting a little less air directly to the top - but also seems to introduce a bit more turbulence up there as well so kind of a wash. At least with the MIC top and sunrider.

Gottahaveone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC Gremlin
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My experience with the one I put on my Big Bend is that it deflects bugs off the lower half of the windshield. Unfortunately, I look through the top half. I've gotten a cracked windshield from a rock since I put it on so I don't know that it helps that problem. Can't say how many rocks I might have gotten. :-/ It definitely doesn't help the wind noise at highway speed and might make it a little worse. Looks okay though.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello EV1 and Happy Easter!!! Just installed the
Ford Hood Protector Aeroskin II Trail Armor Textured Black Bronco 2021-2023
I really dig it. It is a textured finish like the base grill, perfect match. Perfect fit about a 30 minute install with prep. The reason I got the deflector about 2 weeks ago super windy day a shingle flew off my hood and windshield. Thought this may help.

BUG1.jpg

BUG2.jpg

BUG3.jpg
Does this attach with tape, or under the hood with screws or tape? Can you get your hand behind it to wash & clean? Thanks

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed mine yesterday and drove around with it today. I could tell a difference! Still getting bug splatter on the corners of my windshield but not as bad in the Middle where I need to see..

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this attach with tape, or under the hood with screws or tape? Can you get your hand behind it to wash & clean? Thanks
3m tape.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are these hood protectors floppy rubber material like a stall mat or are they a hard plastic? I’ve always thought they were a thick piece of rubber like material but it seems they might be plastic?

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just installed ours tonight looks good i love that it’s a hard textured plastic it looks like it matches the mic top. We’ll see how well it does with bugs it’s gotta help with rock chips on that area that would get over time
Ford Bronco Installed the Ford Hood Protector Aeroskin II Trail Armor Textured Black For Bronco 2021-2023 62B4AC69-0762-4546-9C4E-43B45FB2FD3F

Ford Bronco Installed the Ford Hood Protector Aeroskin II Trail Armor Textured Black For Bronco 2021-2023 0022A6C8-8591-4FB2-ADC0-23F1D4BB1509

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the same one and it looks way better than i thought it would - as well as giving me that extra piece of mind on the road :)

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the same one and it looks way better than i thought it would - as well as giving me that extra piece of mind on the road :)
LOOKS GREAT!!!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For someone that has run one for the past year, it works flawlessly. Rarely does anything hit the windshield.

55E862F4-0881-4CBD-A71D-1177B695623E.jpeg

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
For someone that has run one for the past year, it works flawlessly. Rarely does anything hit the windshield.

Ford Bronco Installed the Ford Hood Protector Aeroskin II Trail Armor Textured Black For Bronco 2021-2023 55E862F4-0881-4CBD-A71D-1177B695623E
LOOKS GREAT!!! Glad to hear that.

GmoneyDD

First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought the gloss black one, we’ve got an OB and I’m hoping for the same result, tie the grill into the hood, make it look seamless. Unfortunately I won’t be able to install for at least a month as I’m not with the vehicle right now. Would love to see pics if anyone’s got it installed on theirs!
Do you have a link to the gloss black hood protector by chance?
Sponsored