Sponsored

Installed the Ford tailgate molle system today.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the tailgate molle system today. Super easy. All the bags came with it except for the Crullen first aid kit. Word of advice for anyone installing it, remove the black plastic tailgate piece by pulling out the bottom out first. There are clips that go straight in. The ones on top have hooks and will break if you pull the top first.

6F91ABCE-B6CE-498D-BB51-5A4C1B8710F7.jpeg

E71CC59D-FC6F-42E9-9C38-140320E4AF16.jpeg
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was goofing around with my molle grate today and had two of the edge pieces rip off in my hand. Kind of disappointed. Will probably still install it as you can't notice the ripped ones with bags in place. Did you run into any other issues?

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I installed mine last week. I found the top clips of the molle panel that secure to the door to be poorly sown. One of mine came undone but I was easily able to secure with a ziptie in that area. We'll see how it holds up long term.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks nice. I decided to go with the swing gate table instead though. I’ll just attach my molle bags to the back of the front seats.

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was goofing around with my molle grate today and had two of the edge pieces rip off in my hand. Kind of disappointed. Will probably still install it as you can't notice the ripped ones with bags in place. Did you run into any other issues?
No other issues. Just make sure to cut the velcro strip on the left side so your wire sleeve doesn't get glued down. Cut a little path for it.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks good. Got mine ordered so I’ll have it when the Bronco shows up

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was a pretty easy install - no problem with the straps as of yet. Need to figure out what will be the best things to mount here on the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Installed the Ford tailgate molle system today. Bronco_molletailgate (2)

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was a pretty easy install - no problem with the straps as of yet. Need to figure out what will be the best things to mount here on the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Installed the Ford tailgate molle system today. Bronco_molletailgate (2)
Toilet paper. Flashlights. Leatherman. Golf balls.

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Toilet paper. Flashlights. Leatherman. Golf balls.
Those are some great ideas - flashlight's there, the knockoff leatherman will be going on shortly. Maybe I can mount my putter across the back with some golf balls so I can stop at a putting green whenever I feel like!

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are some great ideas - flashlight's there, the knockoff leatherman will be going on shortly. Maybe I can mount my putter across the back with some golf balls so I can stop at a putting green whenever I feel like!
Also jammed some old rags in one of the bags to clean my dogs feet off when he gets muddy.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spring Tail Solutions has a range of products for Wranglers……including a COMBINATION drop down table/Molle mount panel….and they have a Bronco on order and expect to expand their product range to include us. I’m waiting on their products (to include rear seat delete).
They, like most of us, do not know when their Bronco will be in hand, so please don’t deluge them with requests until products appear on their website.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to be installing mine soon. Already broke a clip at the top of the existing plastic cover thing and it fell inside the tailgate - any tips on getting that off?

Also a question on the adhesive strip - anyone know if that will come off if you ever want to remove it? Or how easily it will come off or if it will leave any trace?

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to be installing mine soon. Already broke a clip at the top of the existing plastic cover thing and it fell inside the tailgate - any tips on getting that off?

Also a question on the adhesive strip - anyone know if that will come off if you ever want to remove it? Or how easily it will come off or if it will leave any trace?
Pull the whole bottom out first. The bottom clips go straight in. The top ones have hooks so it hinges out after you pull the bottom ones out.

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spring Tail Solutions has a range of products for Wranglers……including a COMBINATION drop down table/Molle mount panel….and they have a Bronco on order and expect to expand their product range to include us. I’m waiting on their products (to include rear seat delete).
They, like most of us, do not know when their Bronco will be in hand, so please don’t deluge them with requests until products appear on their website.
Yes, this the table could have been designed with MOLLE grid to make it multi functional.
Sponsored