First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do these do a good job of hiding the pinch weld?

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Overall it will hide most of the pinch weld. It sits fairly high for a step as others have mentioned but does its job well.

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They do a good job depending on your color. i have a Cyber Orange bronco so while they were off i taped off the pinch weld and did some light scuffing with a 120 grit and used a rattle can raptor liner i got from autozone.

Sponsored

Alassise

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed my ZROADZ side steps/slider on my Badlands and I couldn’t be happier. They came well packaged and were very easy to install. THEY ARE BEEFY! I’m not very tall, so I was looking for these to serve many uses and they hit the mark on all fronts. I highly recommend to anyone looking for steps. I can’t say how they hold up as they’ve been on for about an hour but if you’ve had them for a while, please let me know.
Thanks!

F82AD309-8E04-470F-B3C6-0B08B132DC3E.jpeg

F38C7A3F-9A41-4F59-92AF-032DCAD5B50A.jpeg

67C594D0-33D6-48BC-B817-8ECE3C3D4BDD.jpeg
Nice set up. I have the Non SAS Badlands like you, are the sliders flush with the flares in the rear? (on stock badlands) or are they wider? Trying to make a decision between this ones or the DV8's.

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are being rebranded as our TRAILX.R1 Series steps and have an approx footprint of 6 inches at the front and 7 inches at the rear. We design, manufacture, and ship from Corona, Ca.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are being rebranded as our TRAILX.R1 Series steps and have an approx footprint of 6 inches at the front and 7 inches at the rear. We design, manufacture, and ship from Corona, Ca.
Is there any difference between the R1 and R2 besides price and the rearward kickout of the design?

I'm up in the Bay Area, is there any advantage to roadtripping down vs paying for shipping?

ZROADZOFFICIAL

Badlands
First Name
ZROADZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any difference between the R1 and R2 besides price and the rearward kick out of the design?

I'm up in the Bay Area, is there any advantage to road-tripping down vs paying for shipping?
Shipping is free to your location... No need to travel unless you are up for a PCH drive! The difference is that he R1 has a kick out at the rear, and the R2 has a more simple design with just an angle. Both have an approx footprint of 6 inches at the front and 7 inches at the rear. As for the price, it's an introductory price set at $ 50.00 less than our original R1 design

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shipping is free to your location... No need to travel unless you are up for a PCH drive! The difference is that he R1 has a kick out at the rear, and the R2 has a more simple design with just an angle. Both have an approx footprint of 6 inches at the front and 7 inches at the rear. As for the price, it's an introductory price set at $ 50.00 less than our original R1 design
10-4 thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Taco2Bronco

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,

I just wanted to update you all on some stellar customer service. I noticed VERY minor rust on the steps. See picture. It was right in the weld. At any rate, I sent Zroadz an email asking their advice on what to do. Instead of just asking me to paint over it, or whatever would be easy for them, they apologized and sent me a new pair. They even covered shipping both ways. Solid work Zroadz!
Thanks for standing by your products.

IMG_4303.jpeg

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

I just wanted to update you all on some stellar customer service. I noticed VERY minor rust on the steps. See picture. It was right in the weld. At any rate, I sent Zroadz an email asking their advice on what to do. Instead of just asking me to paint over it, or whatever would be easy for them, they apologized and sent me a new pair. They even covered shipping both ways. Solid work Zroadz!
Thanks for standing by your products.

Ford Bronco Installed ZROADZ Steps / Sliders IMG_4303
This is the type of stuff that gets me to pick one company over another. It’s a piece of metal I’m gonna beat the hell out of and they’re all around the same price. What matters to me is that story you just told. Zroadz is now at the top of my list

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, also looking at putting these on new 23 Wildtrak HOSS SAS...
Question: What mudflats fit with these slider/steps? Do they mount into the wheel well to interfere with any mud flap mounting? Not doing rock crawling but desert washboard roads, so looking for something big, large coverage area to stop rock from being thrown into doors...
Sponsored