First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 dr badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to put a air horn into a four-door Badlands?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I think if you roll down your window and do this outside the vehicle, it works pretty good. It may only work on the Outer Banks trim though… sorry.

Ford Bronco Installing air horn? 1641082823950

Last edited:

Sigma1180

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey did you ever figure it out? Just got one and was just going to wire it straight to the factory aux switches

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't have my Bronco yet, but my plan is to use one of the aux switches and a relay to have the switch turned off = air horn, turned on reverts to factory horn...reason for that is in the event there is any issue with the air horn, air lines, compressor etc, just go back to stock without having to re-wire.

Secondly, will likely use an ARB single compressor mounted in the under rear floor storage, mount a tank to a frame rail, with a pressure switch and a remote filler valve to hookup an air up/down hose set or any other air tool/ratchet. Horns will likely get mounted somewhere behind the grill or bumper (Hadley Big Bully) twin horns about 15" long. Will keep the electronic release valve pretty close to the horns so that there isn't much of a delay, and probably uses stainless braided lines or possibly even hard pipe (brake lines I'm thinking) custom bent.

But I haven't given it too much thought. ;)
Sponsored