Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Join Noah for the latest in our How-To Series on YouTube!

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks aside - what are the benefits of this over the factory top?
quieter? Better thermal insulation?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One BIG minus is that the back doesn't go up like the OEM top does? very annoying when you try to load things in the cargo area.
It only takes a matter of seconds to pop out the side retainers and then swing the rear window out from the bottom and toss it on top. Then you have more loading height freedom than the factory tilt.

Ford Bronco Installing the Bestop Trektop Slant Back Soft Top on Our 2021 Ford Bronco 1652896342769

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It only takes a matter of seconds to pop out the side retainers and then swing the rear window out from the bottom and toss it on top. Then you have more loading height freedom than the factory tilt.

1652896342769.png
so you have to do this every time you're at the grocery store? and then go thru putting it back?

can you post a video on easy this is?

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so you have to do this every time you're at the grocery store? and then go thru putting back?

can you post a video on easy this is?
I really haven't needed to do it many times, as my groceries aren't normally taller than the tailgate. I can say that I wouldn't care if it took MINUTES, because I hate the look of the covered wagon top that Ford designed and implemented for the 4 door people. I'll try to make time for a video.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One BIG minus is that the back doesn't go up like the OEM top does? very annoying when you try to load things in the cargo area.
Also doesn't fold all the way back. I'm glad he folded it back to the half position. It really looks shaky.
This is probably a good option for someone with a hard top that wants a soft top option, but I don't see this as being an OEM soft top replacement.

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Installing the Bestop Trektop Slant Back Soft Top on Our 2021 Ford Bronco 1652896342769
VERY pleased with my Bestop Trektop. Considering selling my factory soft top. If my Bestop were damaged, I have considered keeping the factory one just for that type of emergency.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also doesn't fold all the way back. I'm glad he folded it back to the half position. It really looks shaky.
This is probably a good option for someone with a hard top that wants a soft top option, but I don't see this as being an OEM soft top replacement.
I love this argument too! So you'd rather a bunch of shit block half the rear view and frame work visible from the sides? Not to mention having to reach over all that stuff to get to the cargo area?

A super accurate comparison 😂 :

Ford Bronco Installing the Bestop Trektop Slant Back Soft Top on Our 2021 Ford Bronco 1652897109213

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wish they made this top so it rolled all the way back & popped up with a kick stand as well

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look but its a deal killer not being able to fold all the way down or completely remove easily like the factory top.

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really haven't needed to do it many times, as my groceries aren't normally taller than the tailgate. I can say that I wouldn't care if it took MINUTES, because I hate the look of the covered wagon top that Ford designed and implemented for the 4 door people. I'll try to make time for a video.
I have never had to flip mine up, and I'm 6'2". I wouldn't pile things as high as the soft top panels anyway, for fear of something flipping over, and damaging the panels.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No argument, just an observation. If the top meets your needs, that is great. Clearly more than one way to skin this cat.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No argument, just an observation. If the top meets your needs, that is great. Clearly more than one way to skin this cat.
👍 It really is nice with the Bestop, to walk up to either the rear or sides and grab something from inside, without a top or frame work in the way.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And then you got this, folks . . . I mean c'mon!

Ford Bronco Installing the Bestop Trektop Slant Back Soft Top on Our 2021 Ford Bronco 1652897767342

4 door comparisons:

Ford Bronco Installing the Bestop Trektop Slant Back Soft Top on Our 2021 Ford Bronco 1652897932517
Sponsored