Sponsored

Instead of later. How about an answer from ford on if the color I ORDERED wont be on the car in 22?

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
So i was fully expecting to be my22 since i have heard nothing regarding my order. That was fine. However the gut punch is that they are apparently getting rid of antimatter blue and other colors.

Now that everyone has been pushed off to my22. I think the minimum ford can do is tell us if this is the case , or better yet , as an apology. Allow people who ordered up until now to get the color they want.

please resolve this @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

Last edited:

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I agree. Seeing the color chart if it’s real there is no velocity blue! I will be pissed. I ordered early 7/14 and might only be able to get a color that I decided I didn’t want? Thanks Ford. They should just keep all 2021 colors for 2022.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! Has there been any official word that VB and AB is going away?

Shouldn't we not panic until we know for sure that is it is going away?

Wait! This is bronco6g and this is what we do. WE PANIC and DEMAND that Ford gives us an apology to an action that has not yet been committed.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, getting rid of Garnet (Rapid Red) is a problem if I don't get built in 21. If I do get built and they eliminate it, great, I'll have a very unique Bronco....b ut it would be bad for those in the same boat.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL! Has there been any official word that VB and AB is going away?
Exactly.

The new info this morning shows green being an option for 2022. Which is not in the "leaked" colours that everyone is going on about.

The colours will change....we don't know what ones...but it's clear that the colours for 2022 haven't officially been released.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plenty of time to rip Ford after they officially delete colors. Until then, it's just rumor and speculation. Save your anxiety for the problems we already know about.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i was fully expecting to be my22 since i have heard nothing regarding my order. That was fine. However the gut punch is that they are apparently getting rid of antimatter blue and other colors.

Now that everyone has been pushed off to my22. I think the minimum ford can do is tell us if this is the case , or better yet , as an apology. Allow people who ordered up until now to get the color they want.
I'm sure it'll be your colour of choice...
New, B&P MY22 Bronco's won't have the discontinued colours but anyone who reserved a MY21 will surely still have MY21 options....? If you don't have A VIN you likely have the opportunity to re-submit as a MY22 as well. If not, your VIN will be MY22 but with whatever options your order has.
I dunno...

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Exactly.

The new info this morning shows green being an option for 2022. Which is not in the "leaked" colours that everyone is going on about.

The colours will change....we don't know what ones...but it's clear that the colours for 2022 haven't officially been released.
the problem is the chart has not been officially labeled as fake

spam mike levine on twitter until we get an answer and make sure to tell him how unfair it is that people who made "THEIR BRONCO" are not even going to get it if they drop paints

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This will be the new chair throwing topic for sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty of time to rip Ford after they officially delete colors. Until then, it's just rumor and speculation. Save your anxiety for the problems we already know about.
not how the corporate world works. if you receive a leak before its officially in motion , you complain and make the company change direction. We need answers on this now , not in september when its hard official

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, it's good to let @Ford Motor Company know now before they eliminate colors that it would be unpopular....once it's done, it's done.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's hard to believe they would not have at least one shade of blue

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the problem is the chart has not been officially labeled as fake

spam mike levine on twitter until we get an answer and make sure to tell him how unfair it is that people who made "THEIR BRONCO" are not even going to get it if they drop paints
I doubt it's fake but I don't doubt that it's incomplete.

Many are, like usual around here, in a lather about nothing.

Colours change. Not everyone likes every colour. For every person that won't get "THEIR" Bronco someone else will like whatever new colours appear better.

Maybe it is unfair, I don't think so, but such is life. You can't please everyone and you can't always have what you want. For all you know all colours from 2021 will be available as well as the 2022 colours.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get that we may be showing anxiety about something that hasn't happened yet, but it is important to make our opinions heard.

I was one of many to loudly proclaim that I would switch to a soft top if they included what is now called a Hard Top Prep Kit. I'm assuming Ford heard that from many people like me and made it happen.

I'm simply saying since this has been such a cluster$%#& the least Ford can do now is to not screw us over on color for our likely MY22 Broncos.
Sponsored