Sponsored

Insurance cost insight by those that already have their Bronco?

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
26 year old male with a speeding ticket
$500/deduct & 2 mill liability.
Pretty much as full coverage as I can get, quoted for $88/month
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 58, good driving record, haven't had an accident claim in 20 years (to the disbelief of my wife) and have to have maximum coverage on insurance due to an umbrella insurance rider we have.

So coverage is something like 100k/300k (whatever the max is) with $0 deductible and all the other typical stuff like uninsured motorist and rental car coverage. $460 for 6 months with State Farm.

However we have EVERYTHING with State Farm (house, life, auto etc) so we get a lot of discounts.

Also my 2004 BMW 330i was kept with a "low mileage" policy and it dropped from $440 to $220 for 6 months. I thought it was crazy that an 18yo bimmer was almost the same price to insure as a brand new $50k Ford Bronco.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco and Lincoln is $1300/year $500 deductible $0 Comp 100/300/100 Bundled with home insurance through Allstate

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My agent quoted me around $450-500/6 months. With $250 deductible for collision and $0 glass deductible. 800 credit score, no tickets, 38 y.o., married and 2 young kids

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
I have a 21 ranger tremor, 21 bronco fe, and a 96 jeep rubicon and pay less than $1400/6 month for all three combined with Farmers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
Iā€™m an agent and my dad used to be a Farmers agent. Farmers tends to have poor rates. I would look at Amiga or Progressive.

Progressive discounts get better over time and they have higher coverage limits if you need to max out your liability. However, State Farm and Allstate can do a bundle discount for home and auto so that may also come out less but it really depends on your location.

Also, rates will vary depending on how many drivers you have for the number of vehicles insured. So if itā€™s 2 drivers and 6 vehicles you will get a bigger discount per vehicle. I usually pay substantially less than others (with max limits and high $ vehicles) because Iā€™m insured in a ā€œcheapā€ state. Basically, the more accidents and crime near you translate to higher rates. This is usually the biggest factor other than the value of the vehicle.

Just FYI my Bronco rate is $386 for 6 months (see spec below) with max liability and $250 ded. but you just have to take into account all of the things I mention above to understand how that works out.

Last edited:

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 2 cents, check your insurance every year. I use a local broker. They saved me several hundred on the first year I used them. Every year they check for me and save me some money.

****Long part of the story****
The big advertisers talk about plans, yearly perks, etc but its all bull to make you think they are less expensive than everybody else.

I had big A for 36 years with everything discount on the books. Needed roof replaced, denied the claim flat out. Adjusters ( both hired by big A off the record said it was bad and big A would deny it regardless).

Switch to SF and one year later SF adjuster hands me a check for the full amount of the roof replacement 45 minutes after showing up and taking a few pictures. Saved about a grand switching from big A to SF too.

A couple of years later SF raises my rates twice in one year "market adjustment". No other claims, tickets or accidents on our part.

That's when I went to the broker.

Geearem

First Edition
First Name
Gee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2Dr Cyber Orange First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have American Family Insurance and with the house, and three cars in MN and no speeding tickets for over 10 years. It was approximately $800 per year. I am 58 yr and drive less that 5K miles per year. So I believe this contributed to the low cost.

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With state farm I pay 312 a month for a first edition, a jeep wrangler, and renters insurance. Full coverage with windshield insurance on both vehicles

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My policy (which is kinda overkill) includes 500/250 underinsured motorist. Also a 1 million umbrella. Would be closer to $400 but I moved to a $0 deductible because of windshields. Glass not included in CA.

Always shop rates.
Ford Bronco Insurance cost insight by those that already have their Bronco? 413698FC-8557-4C1D-A715-840FE715483E

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I pay 800 a year through geico this is my DD. I have higher coverage and lower deductible.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My policy (which is kinda overkill) includes 500/250 underinsured motorist. Also a 1 million umbrella. Would be closer to $400 but I moved to a $0 deductible because of windshields. Glass not included in CA.

Always shop rates.
Might not be overkill depending on value of your house, assets. Insurance is cheap [insurance]. I carry the same w/ a slightly higher umbrella.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
2022 Badlands... 3-drivers and 3-cars insured... no hose... California... Lux package (bigger because of the additional safety stuff that comes with. $577 for 6-months from Allstate.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I pay $45.21/month for my 2022 Wildtrak LUX through State Farm.

I am single, 37 years old and have 2 vehicles, a golf cart and home on my policy.

My coverage on the Bronco is:
Ford Bronco Insurance cost insight by those that already have their Bronco? 1655250157529

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is going to be a wide variation based on the different rates from state to state. Youā€™re better off asking the people from your specific state to get a better feel.
Sponsored