Sponsored

Insurance cost insight by those that already have their Bronco?

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
$78 a month with State Farm - I have a multi-vehicle and multi-policy discount. - 100/300/100 $500 deductible.
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just ran a quote on my account, adding 4 door OBX will cost me $550 per 6 months, $500 deductibles, no roadside/mechanical breakdown or rental since we have more cars than drivers in my household.
I have a family plan with my parents and sister so we get multi drivers/cars discounts etc...
Tons of variables, only zipcode itself can make huge difference.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I checked with my agent before I got my Bronco. He said type of vehicle is near irrelevant once you get a certain age. I'm 43. He said virtually no change from Titan XD, minivan, etc.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
50 yrs old, clean history ,
Rural Indiana
Full coverage, I forget exact amounts. We are well covered.

Less than $50/month.
State Farm.

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm an Allstate Agent, just plugged it in to see. Only $441 per six months. 500/500/100 limits 1k col 100 comp deductibles.

Shameless plug for a quote.. I service VA, DC, and MD!

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$467 every six months for my 4dr FE. $500 deductible, 250/500k limits.

Suburbs of Chicago, middle aged with clear driving record.
who do you go with? what insurance company?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's insane
I pay $558/6 months for 3 vehicles with $500 deductibles for collision/comprehension and $100,000/$300,000 Liability
It is bundled with my house as well
I found Farmers to be very expensive compared to other car insurance companies

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
Holy guacamole!!!! There must be extenuating circumstances like you are under 25 or something. Oh, you're in CA. That explains it. Sorry.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It also has a lot to do with parts availability in case of collision. First year not many produced and not to many replacement parts.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
California
2-Door OB Sasquatch V6 High

Geico
6 month premium $651 (2015 Accord was $470)

$100k/$300k bodily injury liability
$50k property damage
$25k/$50k uninsured
$500 collision deductible
$250 mechanical deductible
$50/day rental

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It also has a lot to do with parts availability in case of collision. First year not many produced and not to many replacement parts.
Not really. I have a 2021 K5 GT. First year of production. My insurance is not high at all, by Florida standards.

OP
OP
Daktari

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks everyone, good info to work from! Not sure what my Farmers agent is smoking, I just ran a quick online quote with Geico and it came in just a tad over 600/6 months. I'll be checking Progessive and Statefarm next. Just found my window sticker, build date appears to be 8/31, so I got to get this going. Certainly not married to Farmers, no reason to be loyal as I never had to use them for anything.
Might also check AAA again, we used to have them for our cars until Farmers came with multi policy discounts.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

State Farm. They also carry my home and other policies, so there is a volume discount also factored in.
Same here, State Farm and multi-line discounts.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is about $700/year through State Farm. Discount for 4 cars and home. This is about the same or slightly less than my 2015 Mustang GT. And we live just outside the capital city :)
Sponsored