First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really surprised at how reasonable the premiums for my Wrangler JL are. I'm hoping the Bronco will fall into the same category...whatever that might be.
That is more a function of the driver than the vehicle. I have a fleet of vehicles and trailers, and pay less per month for all of it than my 18yr old daughter does for just liability on an older car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did a quick quote & was pleasantly surprised that it was cheaper than the Lexus IS that I currently drive.

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a quote through USAA, and it was only marginally higher than my 2017 Pilot. I assumed due to the comparative cost of the vehicles.
I have usaa to and have not talked to them yet, do you think in your opinion they being reasonable. I have been with them since 94. Thanks for any info.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a licensed agent. There is no way for you to currently get a quote on a full size bronco. You most accurate quote will happen once you have a vin #.
that's exactly what my agent told me too.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cannot help but think Al body panels and their inherent difficulty in repair will add some to our premiums.
Would be interested to compare F150 rates pre and post Al (which I’m not interested enough to do right now).

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would not bother without a VIN. It's all just a guessing game.

Also, although more expensive, the higher trims with all the safety nannies will help decrease premium. This is of course not counting your ZIP code, driving history, insurance history, credit score, etc. which is more important.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im curious to see how high actuaries rate comp/collision coverage. With the replacement parts being limited, surely, and high desirability for theft potential (not to mention high proclivity for offroad usage as well)...I could see that being a substantial figure. As someone already mentioned though without a complete VIN any quote you get is at best a rough guess.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a State Farm agent in Missouri. My wife has a 21 Wrangler Sahara Altitude. I used her policy and put a 21 Bronco Badlands on it. The system isn't totally ready for the Bronco's yet because it doesn't ask whether it's 2 door or 4 door. The Badlands quote is only $2/month more than her Sahara on my system.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a shortage on insurance due to COVID now so unfortunately it will be 2x what it used to cost. Just like chicken, and everything else really.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have usaa to and have not talked to them yet, do you think in your opinion they being reasonable. I have been with them since 94. Thanks for any info.
My wife is a bigwig for another insurance company and we had an agent who sells that and a couple other lines give us a quote on our current vehicle a year or so ago. USAA was cheaper than everything that agent sold (for comparable insurance) by a fair amount...even with her discount. We tried to go with the company who she works for, but no dice... money is money... loyalty only goes so far.

I've been insured with USAA since '89.

Reactions: Lou

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GUYS I input my VIN with USAA.

My bronco got a quote....

the 2.7 badlands auto 2 door hard top came in at....

487.24 every 6 months. This is a 250 a year more than my 2011 HONDA FIT SPORT.

Notes: im 37 clean driving record. not married. in the military and subject to other USAA discounts. 1000 deductible.
Sponsored