Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you are in the market for a high-mount LED Light bar but don't like the fact that all of the current offerings on the market look "stuck" on like an after-thought and are hoping for something that looks almost factory... we have good news for you! We are finally able to release some info on our Patent-Pending integrated upper LED light module for the Ford Bronco!

UPDATE! Groupbuy has begun:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-light-bar-system-for-2021-ford-bronco.50494/

Update: A couple of photos of this setup in the wild :cool:

Oracle Lighting SEMA EVENT PHOTOS-143.jpg

Oracle Lighting SEMA EVENT PHOTOS-154.jpg

Update: Marker Light Demo:
Marker Lights Off:
main_off.jpg

Marker Lights on Amber:
main2_amber_oculus_amber_light_bar.jpg

Marker Lights on White:
main_white_oculus_white_light_bar.jpg

Update: Photos with Soft Top!
Soft top photos here! Matte black finish

DSC_0626 copy.jpg

DSC_0633 copy.jpg

Update: Customer Photos:
Just installed the lightbar this past weekend and so far no complaints. I'm really digging the amber backlights.
PXL_20221029_221437513.jpg

PXL_20221029_005248368.jpg
PXL_20221029_005252721.jpg
PXL_20221028_231822806.jpg
PXL_20221029_005306607.jpg

PXL_20221029_005318812.jpg
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Bar_3
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Bar_2
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Bar_1

As you can see the unique cowl design blends in with the factory design and provides a quieter and more aerodynamic installation compared to traditional LED light bar setups. The polycarbonate housing is designed to match the styling of the factory hardtop but can be installed on soft top Broncos as well!

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Bronco_Roofbar_Profile_3-copy
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Bronco_Roofbar_Profile_2-copy
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Bronco_Roofbar_Profile_1-copy

The light bar features reflector-facing LED technology so if it does not look like a traditional light bar thats because its not. This reflector system is designed to provide optimized LED light output from the 30 individual 8W LED emitters creating at total of 18,000 raw lumens and a projection distance of over 600 meters.

Close-up view:
Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Ford_Bronco_Windshield_Bar_4

An added bonus is that the system features selectable Amber or White clearance lights. You can select to connect these lights to an Aux Switch, Parking Lights, DRL, or just leave them disconnected if you prefer not to have the clearance light feature on your Bronco.

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Bronco_Roofbar_Profile_4_On

Questions???

When will they be availble?
Based on our current testing, evaluation, and production plan our target is to start shipping these lights this summer.

Will there be a discount for forum members?
Yes, we are planning to offer a Group Buy discount to forum members who want to pre-order when we get closer to production.

What will the price be?
We are finalizing some costs but we anticipate a price coming in just under $1K, we will be releasing final pricing, details, and options very soon.

To sign up for product updates click the link here: https://www.oraclelights.com/blogs/news/broncolightbar
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's pretty fucking cool, and I am not a big fan of lightbars.

Last edited:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in for one. Let us know when pre orders go live. Thanks for designing and making something cool looking and functional.

Sponsored

BroncoBillyEd

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rig can't get in the garage with some of these other light bars that sit higher. It's THAT close. The amber is pushing me over the edge as it'll match my cyber. Take my name. Email. Cell number. Ready to order now.

What does the warranty look like?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like this a lot. I had an aftermarket visor on my '78. So, I kinda like the look for nostalgic reasons.
Was thinking the same thing! Nice job!