First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would for sure like to see how this looks on the Bronco with the Hard Top removed and no top on at all.
Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would Definately consider this as this is the look I like but it won’t work with roof racks.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really good though!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Hard Pass

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unlikely I'll ever need a light bar and not a fan of how the "usual" ones look, but this is quite neat and so far the only option I'd consider. If I ever find myself wheeling at night.

Nice smooth design, flows well with the roofline.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty cool concept. I'd like to see some inside driver and passenger views to the outside before I'd buy one.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are in the market for a high-mount LED Light bar but don't like the fact that all of the current offerings on the market look "stuck" on like an after-thought and are hoping for something that looks almost factory... we have good news for you! We are finally able to release some info on our Patent-Pending integrated upper LED light module for the Ford Bronco!

Ford Bronco Integrated Roof/Windshield LED Light Bar System for 2021+ Ford Bronco Hard Pass

As you can see the unique cowl design blends in with the factory design and provides a quieter and more aerodynamic installation compared to traditional LED light bar setups. The polycarbonate housing is designed to match the styling of the factory hardtop but can be installed on soft top Broncos as well!

The light bar features reflector-facing LED technology so if it does not look like a traditional light bar thats because its not. This reflector system is designed to provide optimized LED light output from the 30 individual 8W LED emitters creating at total of 18,000 raw lumens and a projection distance of over 600 meters.

Close-up view:

An added bonus is that the system features selectable Amber or White clearance lights. You can select to connect these lights to an Aux Switch, Parking Lights, DRL, or just leave them disconnected if you prefer not to have the clearance light feature on your Bronco.

Questions???

When will they be availble?
Based on our current testing, evaluation, and production plan our target is to start shipping these lights this summer.

Will there be a discount for forum members?
Yes, we are planning to offer a Group Buy discount to forum members who want to pre-order when we get closer to production.

What will the price be?
We are finalizing some costs but we anticipate a price coming in just under $1K, we will be releasing final pricing, details, and options very soon.

To sign up for product updates click the link here: https://www.oraclelights.com/blogs/news/broncolightbar
Very cool design. Understated and looks sleek. Will these be paintable?

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also interested! Put me on the list 😬

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are trying to keep pricing as low as possible. we will have 6 figures in the tooling/molds for this injection molded system before we even begin producing parts so there is some real cost to us, not just inflating prices.
If it’s around $1k and quieter than the norm I’m gonna say you’ll do real well!
cool design. look forward to seeing what it looks like with a soft top…..and the color option is interesting 🤔. Well done.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be awesome if they were addressable so you could do some KITT action with these.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like this a lot. I had an aftermarket visor on my '78. So, I kinda like the look for nostalgic reasons.
Same with me on my '79. This gives me some nostalgia warmth haha, I'm def interested.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love it!

t8WTAYn.png

I guess my only question is, was it not possible to design some kind of passthrough to allow the stock roof bars to still attach? Perhaps with a removable trimplate?
Sponsored