Sponsored

Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club?

mewcus

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just trying to judge the appetite and number of people interested in helping organize and participate in a New Mexico Bronco Club?
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Albuquerque with a build date scheduled for next week! I'd be interested in hitting some trails and hanging out for sure.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe there is one already called New Mexico Bronco Nation. Maybe google that up.

OP
OP
mewcus

mewcus

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe there is one already called New Mexico Bronco Nation. Maybe google that up.
Web Searching that up shows a single thread on the Bronco Nation forums, and a private facebook club. - not much of a presence.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I've never had nor ever will have a facebook account.

Perhaps someone who can get in touch with them could recommend registering the group over here, or maybe have an independent way of communicating with them (web site, discord, etc..)?

If not, I might head to the local Ford dealerships and see if I can drum up some interest in supporting a group.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Web Searching that up shows a single thread on the Bronco Nation forums, and a private facebook club. - not much of a presence.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I've never had nor ever will have a facebook account.

Perhaps someone who can get in touch with them could recommend registering the group over here, or maybe have an independent way of communicating with them (web site, discord, etc..)?

If not, I might head to the local Ford dealerships and see if I can drum up some interest in supporting a group.
I also do not have a Facebook account, so hit me up through here if you're serious in starting one or find one you're interested in.

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Good luck fellas, I'm a borne New Mexican but had to leave the state for work as many others did.
I miss it a lot for what it offers outdoors. Non facebooker as well.
Adventure on!

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings and glad you are looking into the start of a local Club! I'm selling mine as I injured myself. It's Ebay item # 295213647273. I want local pick up as I hoped for a NM buyer but I'm getting offers from car dealers 1000s of miles away unfortunately. If there's any interest from you, please contact me here as Ebay messages are hard to filter out from all these dealers. Thanks, Brock

IMG_0656.jpg

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Greetings and glad you are looking into the start of a local Club! I'm selling mine as I injured myself. It's Ebay item # 295213647273. I want local pick up as I hoped for a NM buyer but I'm getting offers from car dealers 1000s of miles away unfortunately. If there's any interest from you, please contact me here as Ebay messages are hard to filter out from all these dealers. Thanks, Brock

Ford Bronco Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club? IMG_0656
I'd be interested if my blend didn't happen last week. Hoping to have it in a few weeks! I'll poke around for you, and hopefully you get better soon. Good luck!

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great that you almost have yours! I see Powers Ford has my exact same Bronco but in Auto shift. If they agree to the MSRP of 46K that maybe my local option to trade. Thanks for the get well sympathy also!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got it today! Once it's broken in I'm ready to wheel!

Sponsored

LoboNation

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Everyone, I am the one who started the New Mexico Bronco Nation facebook group but I am defiantly open to expanding it here or building out our own site for it. I'm glad to see there is a lot more interest now. I was a day one reservation holder and got my '21 badlands sas back in December. I have done some fun trips and looking forward to meeting up with some other local owners. Please feel free to PM me but I will probably reach out to some of you to get the ball rolling.

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BL, 4Dr, 2.7L, SAS, ST, Mid,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! I don't come here much. I'm Darrel on the BN forum. I set up an event over there for a meet up 10/29 @ 2pm at Brew Lab 101 on Southern Blvd in Rio Rancho. Open to all Broncos, any year, any size, all Bronco inclusive. And those that don't have yours yet, come out and hang with us! I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. I set one up in Indianapolis when we were there on vacation and it was a blast!.
Ford Bronco Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club? 20220910_143741

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! I don't come here much. I'm Darrel on the BN forum. I set up an event over there for a meet up 10/29 @ 2pm at Brew Lab 101 on Southern Blvd in Rio Rancho. Open to all Broncos, any year, any size, all Bronco inclusive. And those that don't have yours yet, come out and hang with us! I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. I set one up in Indianapolis when we were there on vacation and it was a blast!.
Ford Bronco Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club? 20220910_143741
Thanks for the invite, Darrel!

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BL, 4Dr, 2.7L, SAS, ST, Mid,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Planning a little run in the Puerco. Saturday, Dec 3rd. Meeting in Walmart parking lot at 9am, east end, just N of the Walgreens at Southern and Unser. Will head out Southern at 9:30. Air down at the sand hills. Will try to be out by 3pm. And, refreshments, food at Cazuelas on Sara after?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not in NM but I'd be down to meet up for some wheeling...I occasionally play around on BLM land between Ruidoso and the TX border, it's a good weekend trip for me.
Sponsored