Sponsored

Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club?

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Planning a little run in the Puerco. Saturday, Dec 3rd. Meeting in Walmart parking lot at 9am, east end, just N of the Walgreens at Southern and Unser. Will head out Southern at 9:30. Air down at the sand hills. Will try to be out by 3pm. And, refreshments, food at Cazuelas on Sara after?
I'm a definite maybe. I haven't spent any time in sand yet, so the Puerco sounds awesome.
Sponsored

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BL, 4Dr, 2.7L, SAS, ST, Mid,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a definite maybe. I haven't spent any time in sand yet, so the Puerco sounds awesome.
Hope you can make it! I'm going out there today with ABQ 4x4 (another FB group).
I'm going to check in with Lobonation for an update on the website and see if he can update those on this thread. The FB group has grown by about 10 since the meet up on 10/29. The # of Broncos in NM are growing!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope you can make it! I'm going out there today with ABQ 4x4 (another FB group).
I'm going to check in with Lobonation for an update on the website and see if he can update those on this thread. The FB group has grown by about 10 since the meet up on 10/29. The # of Broncos in NM are growing!
Looks like I'll be able to make it! If my buddy isn't working, I may try to bring an FJ Cruiser on 35s along as well (for comparison purposes, obviously).

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks to @RioRanchoBronco for hosting an awesome day! The group is amazing, and the weather held out just long enough for everyone to air up

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to @RioRanchoBronco for hosting an awesome day! The group is amazing, and the weather held out just long enough for everyone to air up
Thank you @KABQ! Really happy you were able to join us today. Great meeting you! I will be sure to post stuff over her on BG6 forums when we have the next get together, whatever it may be. It was a lot of fun today!

Sponsored
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I'll be able to make it! If my buddy isn't working, I may try to bring an FJ Cruiser on 35s along as well (for comparison purposes, obviously).
Sorry I didn't see this to now! Most likely, I will never say others cannot come. I like to watch anything wheel. And more is always merrier!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you @KABQ! Really happy you were able to join us today. Great meeting you! I will be sure to post stuff over her on BG6 forums when we have the next get together, whatever it may be. It was a lot of fun today!
You asked for a picture of both of you climbing together

PXL_20221203_184121553.jpg

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You asked for a picture of both of you climbing together

Ford Bronco Interest in starting up a New Mexico Bronco Club? PXL_20221203_184121553
DUDE! Thank you! If you go to BN, send me a message and let me know your name. I'm Darrel over there. I love this shot, thank you!

Marlmar

Badlands
First Name
Marley
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hi there! New here to the site but I’ve had a Facebook group since Oct 2020 for NM
2021+BroncoOwnersofNM
Created it a couple months after I reserved my build. Private to prevent spam. But open for NM locals for support and to have a place to plan meet ups and trail adventures.
slow but growing. 130+ active members and counting. 😁

Web Searching that up shows a single thread on the Bronco Nation forums, and a private facebook club. - not much of a presence.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I've never had nor ever will have a facebook account.

Perhaps someone who can get in touch with them could recommend registering the group over here, or maybe have an independent way of communicating with them (web site, discord, etc..)?

If not, I might head to the local Ford dealerships and see if I can drum up some interest in supporting a group.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hi there! New here to the site but I’ve had a Facebook group since Oct 2020 for NM
2021+BroncoOwnersofNM
Created it a couple months after I reserved my build. Private to prevent spam. But open for NM locals for support and to have a place to plan meet ups and trail adventures.
If you have meet ups, please post them here for us non-FB types! I had a great time with the New Mexico Bronco Nation guys and gals on Saturday thanks to this thread.

PXL_20221203_200723224.MP.jpg

20221203_120642.jpg

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2021+BroncoOwnersofNM
If you have meet ups, please post them here for us non-FB types! I had a great time with the New Mexico Bronco Nation guys and gals on Saturday thanks to this thread.

MastadonSlayer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2023 Brocno BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up my Bronco a couple weeks ago!! Would love to know of any meet ups also. I have seen quite a few around in ABQ and interested to hear some stories and what y'all have done to your Broncos so far.

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just posted a new thread in the southwest regional group for a meet up at the Moriarty MX track on April 15, 2023.
Sponsored