Sponsored

Interest rates from Ford Dealers this past week?

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our Bronco is scheduled to build in a week so I have been monitoring for a few weeks. In central Florida, Navy Federal and USAA are right at 5 (a little above or below depending on term). VyStar CU was near 6%. Dealer made the comment when I was in that if you had great credit, you are lucky to get 7% and that was before the last Fed rate hike. Wife is well above 800 and mine is near but that hasn't been factored in yet as we haven't spoke to a bank, just monitoring from their sites. Someone mentioned Delta Community in another thread awhile back (Delta Airlines) and they are showing 2.98% through November 30.

Keep in mind Feds meet again December 13-14 and I would expect rates to inch up again. If you have a VIN and are expecting it soon, I would start shopping around.
To qualify for Delta, you need to meet some eligibility requirements, mostly related to Georgia or Delta airlines. I was not eligible.
Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long Island, NY

Went through Ford who matched the quote I got from Jovia Credit Union - 5.1% for 60 months. Have excellent credit.

This was about 3 weeks ago. Iā€™m sure rates have gone up since.

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been tracking for some time at three CUs (60 MOS)... Unfortunately, the savings I thought I would get with a lower priced vehicle will be ate up in interest charges. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Ford Bronco Interest rates from Ford Dealers this past week? 1669921296882

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery of mine in July.
Talked with the finance guy a week prior to delivery.
Asked him what rate to expect for an 800+ score. It was comical.
He told me it's not even worth them running my credit.
I handed them a bank check when I picked it up.

Sponsored

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540ļ¼Œ2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been tracking for some time at three CUs (60 MOS)... Unfortunately, the savings I thought I would get with a lower priced vehicle will be ate up in interest charges. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Ford Bronco Interest rates from Ford Dealers this past week? 1669921296882
With that rate Iā€™d just pay in cash

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
interesting, they are one of the highest volume Ford dealers in the DFW metroplex and that clause is spelled out in plain English on the order form.
Very curious as to who this dealer is. And also I just don't see how this could be a thing. Not to mention you could just refi in 30 days.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very curious as to who this dealer is. And also I just don't see how this could be a thing. Not to mention you could just refi in 30 days.
thatā€™s true. Iā€™d just do the refi. Itā€™s a dealer in DFW. Hereā€™s the exact wording from the PDF they sent me for the deposit for the pre order.
Ford Bronco Interest rates from Ford Dealers this past week? F7A71EDE-8BD5-4FF4-BBDD-D85FD6A15C80

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thatā€™s true. Iā€™d just do the refi. Itā€™s a dealer in DFW. Hereā€™s the exact wording from the PDF they sent me for the deposit for the pre order.
Ford Bronco Interest rates from Ford Dealers this past week? F7A71EDE-8BD5-4FF4-BBDD-D85FD6A15C80
That's a junk agreement. Is this typical for TX?

Sponsored

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no idea. I havenā€™t bought a car in like 9 years lol.
Ahh, ok. I'm in the NE and it seems different areas of the country have different practices. You may want to check if this is typical in your region.

The non-refundable deposit is baloney unless they can make guarantees on a delivery date and upholding their end of the contract as to the agreed build and pricing. We know the delivery date for an ordered vehicle is an unknown.

Forcing you to use their approved finance partners is a way for them to extract more monies from you ... unless the rates are great and you have the ability to pre-pay without penalty.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F7A71EDE-8BD5-4FF4-BBDD-D85FD6A15C80.jpeg
All 5 visible paragraphs of that PDF have unacceptable terms and conditions? Why would anyone sign that? :eek:

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yea thats just odd. I ordered a bronco from 5 star ford in DFW and they are a huge volume dealer and didnt have anything like that for me to sign.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yea thats just odd. I ordered a bronco from 5 star ford in DFW and they are a huge volume dealer and didnt have anything like that for me to sign.
You did like a pre-order, so when order banks open they get the order in quickly? Did you have to do a deposit?
Sponsored