Colorado Interested in selling Sasquatch Wheels and Tires...

ONWNUPW

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 6 Grand Touring
Bronco
Badlands
Hey y'all, I know it's pretty early on to put this out there (and is really only meant to get the conversation going), but I would be interested in selling my take-off Sasquatch wheels and tires for a decent price. Wanted to gauge the interest of us respectable people here in the B6G community...

We've got a while to think about it, but would anyone in the Denver/Eastern Colorado area be interested in buying a full set of SAS take-offs?
Advertisement

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Hey y'all, I know it's pretty early on to put this out there (and is really only meant to get the conversation going), but I would be interested in selling my take-off Sasquatch wheels and tires for a decent price. Wanted to gauge the interest of us respectable people here in the B6G community...

We've got a while to think about it, but would anyone in the Denver/Eastern Colorado area be interested in buying a full set of SAS take-offs?
I may be interested in the rims

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I am down for buying them and I am in Colorado Springs. Let me know. Sent you a PM as well.

Brizzo1432

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer ss
Bronco
Base

[

Are these still available?

Advertisement

Advertisement