First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dirt mtn first. fe and production next and then all the field units get replaced. All the bad roofs would and should get trashed. No way the can successfully transfer them from one vehicle to another without doing damage to either.
This is wrong, too.

Built units first, in order built. Then Dirt Mountain, in order built. Then whatever else.
Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is wrong. Look in your email, read the MIC thread here, watch the live stream from last month. Thereā€™s no need to ā€œthinkā€ and post wrong information.
Cool manā€¦ you clearly know more than I doā€¦.. sorry for posting.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is wrong, too.

Built units first, in order built. Then Dirt Mountain, in order built. Then whatever else.
Oh, so Ford still has you believing everything they say? šŸ˜‚

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, so Ford still has you believing everything they say? šŸ˜‚
Yes, Iā€™d still listen to Ford over a stranger who canā€™t get the basics straight.

Sorry but every thread relating to the MIC issue is replete with wrong information about basic stuff, telling me that few people actually seek answers, they just throw ideas out there and try to sound authoritative. Thatā€™s not helpful to anyone.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is wrong, too.

These folks get a letter in October. The letter will be tsb (tech service bulletin). Here's what we found, here's the fix and what you need to do. Ford will schedule the roofs when the figure out the shipping logistics.
It says nothing about getting their tops first.

Screenshot_20210903-123710_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These folks get a letter in October. The letter will be tsb (tech service bulletin). Here's what we found, here's the fix and what you need to do. Ford will schedule the roofs when the figure out the shipping logistics.
It says nothing about getting their tops first.

Screenshot_20210903-123710_Samsung Internet.jpg
Are you serious right now?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/livestream-to-discuss-tops-at-5-00-eastern-today.21563/

they have committed to building new MIC hardtops for all units that have already been delivered, then the "bad batch" Broncos trapped at MAP, THEN for production of new units.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford explicitly said "We need to replace all existing molding in color hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos" in the Order Holder FAQ.

Ford says a lot of stuff that eventually turns out to be false, but there's no debate about what they said.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm fine with being at the back of the line to get a 2.0 top. I just have no idea what top they are putting on my Bronco when its built next week. That's what I want to know.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been pushed around with my VIN for a few months. Just got my window sticker tonight. Blend date 9/10. MIC top Wildtrak. So what does this mean? Are they building it and sending it to visit all the others on dirt mountain? Or have they solved the top issue?
Probably headed for @Ford Motor Company - Dirt Mountain... new MICs are supposed to go out to those who received their rides first... so you would be at the bottom of the list... I think lol

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been pushed around with my VIN for a few months. Just got my window sticker tonight. Blend date 9/10. MIC top Wildtrak. So what does this mean? Are they building it and sending it to visit all the others on dirt mountain? Or have they solved the top issue?
Yah, well my "blend date" is 320210721. Built, but very dusty I'm a thinkin'.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has informed me that my BL w/ MIC top is now scheduled to day on 9/14. That means I should be getting a window sticker over the weekend or the first of next week.

This is after having my VIN since May and build date pushed around 6 times. Iā€™ll update if/when my window sticker appears and will be keeping a close eye out on this thread to see how your build progresses next week! Do I dare let a little hope slip into my mind?

I do fear the suggested recycled tops and dirt mountain destination!

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably headed for @Ford Motor Company - Dirt Mountain... new MICs are supposed to go out to those who received their rides first... so you would be at the bottom of the list... I think lol
I would be really surprised if they put an old MIC top on a Bronco that is being produced this upcoming week. I would be willing to bet that his Bronco is going to have the new MIC top on it. But who knows, Ford has been doing a lot of things that defy logic when having an outside perspective. What would make sense is for them to then start working on those Dirt Mountain Broncos and wait for the delivered Broncos until all of the Dirt Mountain Broncos are finished.

Who knows

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish these guys would address our group (Run Arounders). My blend is also next week. BL, MIC, 4 door. It's the closest I've come to getting it built without having it moved again. Is this really going to happen and if yes, tell us where this thing is going: dirt mountain, dealer, are you putting a V1.0 top on it until you fix everyone else's OR am I going to get yet another email Sunday saying I've been delayed again. If goal since 8/13 has been to improve communication, tell us. Having MIC's get scheduled after telling the whole world that wouldn't happen does not qualify as improved communication. It's just confusing everyone: Building false hope, pissing of dirt lot folks who've been waiting and now think some folks might be "cutting in line", pissing of FE folks for same reason, pissing of folks who converted to soft tops who maybe didn't want to. Trust me, again, I'm an MIC holder so if I get this thing sooner I'm not complaining but a part of me will feel like I just cut everyone in Fast Pass line at Disney (analogy I've used already)....and yes I mean it when I say that. Just explain what's going on........

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just wish these guys would address our group (Run Arounders). My blend is also next week. BL, MIC, 4 door. It's the closest I've come to getting it built without having it moved again. Is this really going to happen and if yes, tell us where this thing is going: dirt mountain, dealer, are you putting a V1.0 top on it until you fix everyone else's OR am I going to get yet another email Sunday saying I've been delayed again. If goal since 8/13 has been to improve communication, tell us. Having MIC's get scheduled after telling the whole world that wouldn't happen does not qualify as improved communication. It's just confusing everyone: Building false hope, pissing of dirt lot folks who've been waiting and now think some folks might be "cutting in line", pissing of FE folks for same reason, pissing of folks who converted to soft tops who maybe didn't want to. Trust me, again, I'm an MIC holder so if I get this thing sooner I'm not complaining but a part of me will feel like I just cut everyone in Fast Pass line at Disney (analogy I've used already)....and yes I mean it when I say that. Just explain what's going on........
Yes gotta keep us posted on your progress...
Sponsored