Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I laugh that people in the 6/30 thread think I’m full of shit. Whatever. Clearly there is proof that something is happening, but people don’t wanna believe anything. That’s fine. I’m not one of those people. Hell I still believe in Santa Clause… lol
Yup I'm with ya. Also I don't think Ford
I laugh that people in the 6/30 thread think I’m full of shit. Whatever. Clearly there is proof that something is happening, but people don’t wanna believe anything. That’s fine. I’m not one of those people. Hell I still believe in Santa Clause… lol
Yup, im with ya... And I don't think Ford would've done the Mia culpa without a solution close at hand. Sure they have a public face to put on but with 200 million in inventory just sitting (Broncos and f series) I would think they want to move them sooner then later... :cool:
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I envy you (honestly, no sarcasm). I don't think us 06/30 folk think you are full of it, we're just generally a jaded group these days.

If we're overly pessimistic, we will be overly happy of Ford is actually able to pull agreed it their advertised schedule. And if they don't... we're already expecting the worst so it'll definitely get less.

🤣 Sad and broken. That's all man
I’ll believe it when I fill my tank the first time!!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey!
I just finished the intervention my family had with me!

DON’T MAKE ME GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!

The Bronco is an illusion!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The irony in that is there no "mountain" there whatsoever. It's a friggin airport (Willow Run) Which is FLAT. There was a pile of limestone aggregate being spread out by excavators to enlarge the "graveyard" in the beginning. HAHAHA

I live 20 minutes from there, and have been to the Thunder over Michigan air show there a dozen times.

EDIT: It's amazing how shit on the internet morphs and spreads over time where its actually is believed to be gospel. unreal. no mountain.
Dirt Mountain is a frickin’ joke!
J O K E !

Duh!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I envy you (honestly, no sarcasm). I don't think us 06/30 folk think you are full of it, we're just generally a jaded group these days.

If we're overly pessimistic, we will be overly happy if Ford is actually able to pull ahead of their advertised schedule. And if they don't... we're already expecting the worst so it'll definitely get less.

🤣 Sad and broken. That's all man
Dude, my Bronco changed to “in production” on 6/23 and is a 6/30 BD. (Blocked from posting in 6/30)… anyway, I thought it was good info to post, considering that I was called by my dealer to tell me this news and he was excited. So obviously something go him excited because he’s had to give shitty news for months. That is something.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, my Bronco changed to “in production” on 6/23 and is a 6/30 BD. (Blocked from posting in 6/30)… anyway, I thought it was good info to post, considering that I was called by my dealer to tell me this news and he was excited. So obviously something go him excited because he’s had to give shitty news for months. That is something.
Dave, we share your enthusiasm, trust me. Are you really still blocked from posting in the 6/30 thread?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dave, we share your enthusiasm, trust me. Are you really still blocked from posting in the 6/30 thread?
I have hope again due to this post. So that is definitely something!

And I didn't know there was such thing as being banned from certain threads! 😲😲😲. How on earth did that happen?

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

he said “this week” and told me after the memo and conversation with his Ford rep, that he was confident my Bronco would be shipped in September. So….
Just wanted to chime in and say that our Ford Rep is not aware of any such memo or info about the Dirt Mountain Broncos being fixed. I hope this is actually happening, but given that Ford is has been extremely quiet about this topic, I would imagine that things are still on schedule for October.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to chime in and say that our Ford Rep is not aware of any such memo or info about the Dirt Mountain Broncos being fixed. I hope this is actually happening, but given that Ford is has been extremely quiet about this topic, I would imagine that things are still on schedule for October.
Aj, being that you are a Ford dealership. Call my new car sales manager and confirm. Maybe he knows something you don’t. Happy to give you his cell in a DM if you want.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aj, being that you are a Ford dealership. Call my new car sales manager and confirm. Maybe he knows something you don’t. Happy to give you his cell in a DM if you want.
ask yourself a question, because I have. Why would he call me when I’m happy with my brand new truck and tell me something false? That makes no sense at all. I was contempt to wait regardless and happy with the blue cruise option on the freeway and picking out a lift and wheels/tires. I didn’t ask him about the broNco. He called me. He saw something and heard from his rep something. That’s a fact unless he’s a f stupid liar and like to shoot himself in the foot. And he’s not. He’s a good dude

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just wish these guys would address our group (Run Arounders). My blend is also next week. BL, MIC, 4 door. It's the closest I've come to getting it built without having it moved again. Is this really going to happen and if yes, tell us where this thing is going: dirt mountain, dealer, are you putting a V1.0 top on it until you fix everyone else's OR am I going to get yet another email Sunday saying I've been delayed again. If goal since 8/13 has been to improve communication, tell us. Having MIC's get scheduled after telling the whole world that wouldn't happen does not qualify as improved communication. It's just confusing everyone: Building false hope, pissing of dirt lot folks who've been waiting and now think some folks might be "cutting in line", pissing of FE folks for same reason, pissing of folks who converted to soft tops who maybe didn't want to. Trust me, again, I'm an MIC holder so if I get this thing sooner I'm not complaining but a part of me will feel like I just cut everyone in Fast Pass line at Disney (analogy I've used already)....and yes I mean it when I say that. Just explain what's going on........
My guess is that Ford put an end to the 1..0 tops, my "blend" date was 7/21, dealer says it's definitely been built. We are all in Webastoland unless we have big dollar builds. Mine's a 2 door base with auto. Reckon I'm a waitin' for October at this point.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The irony in that is there no "mountain" there whatsoever. It's a friggin airport (Willow Run) Which is FLAT. There was a pile of limestone aggregate being spread out by excavators to enlarge the "graveyard" in the beginning. HAHAHA

I live 20 minutes from there, and have been to the Thunder over Michigan air show there a dozen times.

EDIT: It's amazing how shit on the internet morphs and spreads over time where its actually is believed to be gospel. unreal. no mountain.
No one really thinks it’s a mountain. Really.
Did you think we did?

I sleep better at night thinking my Bronco is running wild in the mountains with its mates where it belongs. Someday it will be ready to settle down and come home. Until then, it’s living its best life on the mountain.

Edit: it’s amazing how literal some people take everything on the internet. I guess calling them dirt pile in a parking lot Broncos would be more satisfying to you, but it doesn’t have quite the same ring to it, does it. Really, we know Detroit didn’t grow mountains during the MIC saga. (And yes, I know it’s not really in Detroit, but close enough)
Sponsored

Last edited: