First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a similar style of washer on my work van. I'm not a fan. I end up using way more fluid
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those have been on the Tesla Model X since 2016. They do not get clogged. But, the blades are more expensive. $40 a blade. Made by Bosch I believe

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOL. High-performance windshield washer system. I think I can do without this no matter how inexpensive (or expensive) it might be. Regular old washer fluid sprayers work just fine for me on my Bronco's TINY windshield.
I never really thought the current setup was inadequate. Replacements sound expensive. Is this really what Jeep is wasting their r&d on?

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 1988 Chevy Beretta had this. It worked fine and gave a similar spray at any speed. It just didn't need special wipers like the jeep, it used standard ones.

I have never even slightly wished my other vehicles had it though. The regular way works good enough for me.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truthfully I think my grand dads ‘78 fairmont had this

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was popular in the 80's on GM vehicles. Hmmmmm, wonder why it disappeared until 2022?

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Y'all know there are high-quality Washer fluids that go to like 50 below. Prestone Cold weather is -27F out of the bottle, and the booster can take it down to -52F. I usually do my oil changes, but if I take it to the dealer, I do fill the washer fluid beforehand. The crap dealers and oil changes places use should be illegal. I work for a utility company, so me and inclement weather are close friends.
Nope I did not.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y'all know there are high-quality Washer fluids that go to like 50 below. Prestone Cold weather is -27F out of the bottle, and the booster can take it down to -52F. I usually do my oil changes, but if I take it to the dealer, I do fill the washer fluid beforehand. The crap dealers and oil changes places use should be illegal. I work for a utility company, so me and inclement weather are close friends.
I was in a Canadian Tire ( like an Advance Auto and walmart combined) in Quebec City, Canada and they had this awesome -57F washer fluid in 3 gallon containers that was streak free and actually melted ice off of the wipers during a snowstorm. A year later, while in Detroit, I decided to cross over the bridge to a Canadian tire in neighboring Windsor ON and grabbed 4 - 4 gal containers and off I went back to Detroit. US Customs grilled me for 20 mins and could simply not believe I went to Canada just for washer fluid. :D

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a 1973 Ford LTD that had the squirters on the wiper arms. It worked pretty well until it got cold.

Sponsored

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wifes Mercedes has a very similar design. They are called magic vision control. Works really well and has never clogged or stopped working for any reason. Best part, you don't really ever see the washer fluid spraying out.
The key word here is 'Mercedes'. 😉

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our Land Rover Defender has this. Granted, not that many but works well. I do wish more would adopt this technique, it is clearly better. No issues clogging, and doesn't spray all over the windshield and people behind you don't get pissy.
Sponsored