2021BroncoFE

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Just found this thread today on a forum where car salespeople/sales managers discuss the business. There’s a lot of information in the original post and the various responses. Granger Ford and other dealers are discussed.

I’m very interested to see how the ordering process and subsequent delivery dates work out. There’s no doubt that there will be a lot of dealers trying to develop some extra system of deposits whereby they can game the system and prioritize certain orders.

Sorry if this has been posted already or if the link I included doesn’t work; this is my first post! Thanks and looking forward to being part of this community.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mmmm, $1K non-refundable in a non-escrowed account for an indeterminate amount of time, so tasty. Take my money!!!! Damn, I'd love to have the mailing list for all of that dealer's suckers customers that sign up for that.

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Interesting thread about the Bronco on Reddit’s askcarsales reddit.JPG

Seems like a lot of great advice in the thread

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, business as usual?

Thanks Ford... it's all fair now.

Return the Xplan if it's really business as usual.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love how this dealer admits that he is going to screw over res holders if they weren't first to put down the $500 deposit. The order banks opening and the production slots being allocated are separate processes/points in time as far as I know. So this dealer is saying they are going to reprioritize however they like after allocation.

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We personally will prefer customers who have $500 in house with us over customers who did the $100 reservation with Ford
Reservation holders have gone from 1st in line to last in line.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is going to be a lot of mad reservation holders. The dealers are gonna be asking for markup prices. No x-plan to protect us and nothing to stop dealers from demanding it.

Call it a ADM or non refundable deposits (and 8 months later you can’t take the delivery).

Yeah I know they are different things but it still $$ the reservation holder will have to pay at some dealers.
Sponsored