First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands & 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think I am almost "done" with my interior upgrades. I have done a number of things, but I thought I would share some photos of the carbon fiber and code orange pieces.

The carbon fiber is the real deal, "raw" series from Tufskinz. They make it with a plastic laminate as well, but I prefer the raw because it is matte. I added a couple pieces from Stickerfab in code orange, which I de believe they finally got the color right (I won't belabor that, its been covered enough elsewhere).

As I wrap up other things, I will post more photos of the build on the whole vehicle. Let me know your thoughts!

TJ

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful!

What interior LED kit is that btw?

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s Diode Dynamics RGBW kit with Bluetooth controller. Really kick ass.
Nice. Shame factory was just Icy Blue. Laminate stick on as in stickers or just place over btw?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Teejay3726

Teejay3726

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice. Shame factory was just Icy Blue. Laminate stick on as in stickers or just place over btw?
no- it’s a complete led setup. Installs under the dash and under the seats, and is controlled with an app on your phone. It works really well. I have it set to rotate colors.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no- it’s a complete led setup. Installs under the dash and under the seats, and is controlled with an app on your phone. It works really well. I have it set to rotate colors.
Meant the Tuftskins at that point, but can't wait to change my kit (LED Glow). My Oracles are lacklusterous and any color outside the 7 preselects are just pastel and/or whiteish

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is the Orange on the choices for dash vinyl surround, the Code Orange to match the Raptor Code Orange color? It has Badland Orange and Orange.......

OP
OP
Teejay3726

Teejay3726

Raptor
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
- sorry. It’s raw carbon fiber with an adhesive backing. Goes on nicely.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- sorry. It’s raw carbon fiber with an adhesive backing. Goes on nicely.
Ill give it a shot, Im inexperienced placing stickers on

looks beautiful and makes me wanna try it though

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Although I'm not a fan of carbon fiber overlays (real or not) because the main purpose of CF is to lower the overall weight in a race car, I think it looks great here.
Took a quick look at the Tufskinz site and it's too much for me!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I am almost "done" with my interior upgrades. I have done a number of things, but I thought I would share some photos of the carbon fiber and code orange pieces.

The carbon fiber is the real deal, "raw" series from Tufskinz. They make it with a plastic laminate as well, but I prefer the raw because it is matte. I added a couple pieces from Stickerfab in code orange, which I de believe they finally got the color right (I won't belabor that, its been covered enough elsewhere).

As I wrap up other things, I will post more photos of the build on the whole vehicle. Let me know your thoughts!

TJ

Ford Bronco Interior Code Orange and Carbon Fiber Upgrades in Bronco Raptor IMG_1435

Ford Bronco Interior Code Orange and Carbon Fiber Upgrades in Bronco Raptor IMG_1435

In this picture it apperas that the air vent has the aftermarket matte carbon fiber, and is the catrbon fiber below it factory, on the grab handle?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Although I'm not a fan of carbon fiber overlays (real or not) because the main purpose of CF is to lower the overall weight in a race car,...
Hit the nail on the head here...

But really for any performance oriented car or truck, nog just race cars.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The only time carbon fiber drops weight when it replaces an entire panel like a roof, doors or when it is the tub. The majority of the time, carbon fiber is used as a trim piece option as a replacement for metal or wood.

Although I'm not a fan of carbon fiber overlays (real or not) because the main purpose of CF is to lower the overall weight in a race car, I think it looks great here.
Took a quick look at the Tufskinz site and it's too much for me!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The majority of the time, carbon fiber is used as a trim piece option as a replacement for metal or wood.
Well I wouldn't call this a majority of use of CF... It's a relatively new thing (~10-15 yrs) for real CF to be used for cosmetic purposes in automotive interiors.
Sponsored