Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Initially I knew I was going to get leather in the OBX. But, from what I can see with the cloth I may change my mind. Then use the money saved for a set of wheels to replace the stock wheels.
Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A nice surprise but that’s not on B&P, at least not yet!!
No. Only on the BN video that posted last night. Dealer is telling me to trust what's on B&P. I'll be interesting to see what actually happens. Not that it'll sway which way I go.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish Ford would have used their Lincoln interior designers. They're capable of understanding color matching in an interior.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.12.38 AM

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.15.30 AM

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.17.05 AM

See how everything matches nicely? I get that they're trying to do something flashy and fun with this recreational vehicle, but the color mixing is too much.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford really dropped the ball on the interior options. For a vehicle they tout the customization on there really isn't much of any choice interior wise as your stuck with the designer's poor tastes. I have a FE and Wildtrak reservation and now I'm not sure what I'm going to do since both have horrible interior color schemes. At least offer a basic black or dark grey and then have other two-tone options. If you want more customization on say accents, dash, stitching, etc. offer it as an at cost option.

Last edited:

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish Ford would have used their Lincoln interior designers. They're capable of understanding color matching in an interior.
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.12.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.15.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.17.05 AM.png

See how everything matches nicely? I get that they're trying to do something flashy and fun with this recreational vehicle, but the color mixing is too much.
I love the Flight interior in my wife's Aviator Black Label. We don't need Lincoln quality materials just their good eye for color.

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the Flight interior in my wife's Aviator Black Label. We don't need Lincoln quality materials just their good eye for color.
Exactly, not asking for the same quality as an $80k vehicle. But some of these Bronco builds are in the $60s...so we're not talking Fiesta level either. I mean, it makes sense to have fun, quirky patterns and designs in your budget cars that are typically marketed to teenagers and college age...not at this price point though.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A $60K truck needs more than just a black or black/dark brown option. So I'm going to have to buy effing seat covers for a brand new truck due to blazing hot back option? Yeesh. I hope they add some lighter colored options.

J.R. Rowley

First Edition
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really bummed that the prototypes that looked so good are not available.
I thought the white intertior/grey with the cactus grey was on point. And where is the white top option. Im grumpy. First edition has soooo few options.

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why are they showing us stuff we already know? they've been teasing THIS video this long? wow

and what about the exterior color video they promised...i'm so done with bronco nation. And their forum!! Oh my...I've tried to get responses on topics the admins post...nobody ever responds!

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here, let me help you out Ford...

Give us a black and grey option.

Give us a dark brown and tan option.

Give us an all black option.

Boom, everyone’s happy. Are they unaware that this has been the standard color options for most every make and model for decades? If you wanted accents, it could have easily been done through changeable ambient lighting, like everyone else, not something so integral as the threading of the dang seats.

Also, the all black option should be the ribbed seats. Not black and brown ribbed seats. Who likes black and brown together? Isn’t that like color matching 101? The ribbed seats are awesome and should have been an option for all models.

I’ve said it on here before - this is all only a logistical nightmare because of poor initial planning. This whole thing could have been dreamt up better from a stylistic standpoint. Now the exterior/body/capability? Great job. Love it. The color schemes of the interior/limited rim options for certain models/inability to get a gloss black “night package” for top and exterior trims for all models... the ball was dropped.
Or at least OFFER this....

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved a Wildtrak and was thinking white but why in the world would they dictate that all of the trim stitching and accent colors are area 51 and both seat option have sandstone brownish colors with no other choice, White stitching and trim options would have been great or even everything blacked out. Even thought of switching to Badlands but then why in the world would I want everything cyber orange for trim color and stitching is on the inside??? Am I missing something or did they dictate that each trim level only has one stitching and color mode on the inside no matter what outside color do you wanted?

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted AD0C4111-777A-4EA9-AB15-5B87AFF78541
Sponsored

Last edited: