Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's just cheap hard plastic but they are calling the colors "Sinister Black" and "Molten Metal" to make it sound cool...
Sinister black is such an amateur-ish and cringy name.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MY21 = Shit on a stick. Deliberately...on purpose....Ford's way or the highway.

Once you've already sold out your production run for as far as the eye can see...you save all your goodies for a rainy day.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sorry to be negative but this is one of the worst production videos i have ever seen. Whoever was in charge of this at Ford should be fired on the spot. Its so bush league. I am supposed to shell out 58k for a Wildtrack that has friggin two options for interior, a camo and an ugly leather combo - sandstone??? with Cactus Grey?? WTF?

And the quality of the video? OMG...so amature! Sorry to the lady's, horrible...embarrassing.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am disappointed with Ford interior offerings, especially on Wildtrak. My Saturn Aura had nicer looking 2 tone leather than what they have managed to offer us here. I bet you can get better looking aftermarket seat covers than what is offered here. Our old 1951 Ford dump truck had better looking leather.
Completely Agree - its a complete fiasco..what a joke..if I wanted camo with a bronco I would simply buy seat covers at Cabela's and the leather two tone made me cringe. Seriously thinking of canceling.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It gets worse y’all! I do appreciate BN answering my question on Instagram but look at the answer :(

Tagging @Administrator in case this is news :(
30FDE153-A9DD-408A-9414-244A972D272B.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wrangler as in Goodyear’s off-road line up, nothing to do with Jeep. Goodyear’s use of the wrangler name predates Jeep’s
Still Ford is trying to not show goodyear wrangler on there tires thats why it says GoodYear twice on one side and not the other.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.
This!!!! So much this!!

Instead I have to find a BD owner willing to swap interiors with me on a brand new car it’s a little ridiculous

Last edited: