Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to break up watching this video into several days because it was so difficult to watch— just now I watched the last few minutes. Having the door color come through on the 2D door card is cool. Sucks for 4 door guys that they don’t get that though.
Sponsored

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big Bend cloth seats look great in the rendering on build and price, in this video there is WAY too much contrast. The light gray looks like a dirty sweatshirt and the tan looks tacky and dated.
The CGI renderings are extremely misleading.

This is what is shown on the B&P for Big Bend Sandstone cloth:

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Bronco Big Bend Interior 1

This is what you get:
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364)

Last edited:

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had to break up watching this video into several days because it was so difficult to watch— just now I watched the last few minutes. Having the door color come through on the 2D door card is cool. Sucks for 4 door guys that they don’t get that though.
I initially thought it was cool, but I am bothered that the interior trim accents are in colors we can't get on the car. I think the BD is grabber blue. The closest I can get is velocity blue, which just makes it look like Ford sucks at matching colors rather than a confusing, deliberate choice.

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 1603553694868

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
“What was Ford thinking?“ appears to be the theme here. All of the offerings seem to be some version of two tone hell. After I drug my carcass off the ground from the melt down, slept overnight, and re= watched the video, I needed more information. Off to Katzkins and Coverkings websites, where I discovered various examples of inspiration for what we’re seeing.

Let’s go back to pre-reveal days where Ford was saying “We don’t want to let the aftermarket dollar walk out the door.” It’s entirely possible this mentality led to what we’re seeing. Clearly the market research failed to account for the vast majority of people who never change anything. Of people who strongly value simplicity. Yes, I’m being nice, but Damnit, when you look at how many things we’re home runs, compared to the reaction to the interiors, there has to be a logical explanation.

Typically Seat cover companies sell Single color covers for protection or worn out seats, while there are offerings for people who want something different. Typically.

Last edited:

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I find it very interesting that we have not seen any still photos of the interiors since this video has been released. I would’ve thought we would be getting all kinds of photographs of all the interior choices.

Maybe we aren’t getting photos because Ford was not prepared for the amount back lash they are getting from these horrendous interior decisions.

Interiors aren’t fashion statements like handbags and shoes. it’s as if the designers we’re from a clothing company trying to figure out what the hottest style was for this season.

Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brown and black usually look terrible together. Navy blue and black usually look terrible together. Light tan and black always look terrible together.

Digital camo? Is that a fucking joke?

Loud accent colors that can’t be changed? WTF

It looks like on one of the trims if you want leather the only option is navy pier and black, but the dash will remain black and coffee brown. Jesus.

bold prediction, 2022s get complete interior makeovers.

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They should not have forced interiors into trims. Just give us 5 choices and let us throw it into whatever model we want. I'm reminded that every time I try to hire a designer they go off and do crazy shit that nobody wants but they are just so bored doing good basic matching design. Red door panel, grabber blue accents, tan dash. Awesome!

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She said "warm alloy" beauty ring for both Badlands wheel options. The non-squatch option is actually a "carbonized gray" beauty ring. Both of these descriptions are absent from B&P but my assumption is that they are the same as they've been from the start.

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on what I see here, the BL would be the only model I would consider sight unseen. Might have to switch out the accents later, but “you can have any interior as long as it’s black” is safer than the other models.
The stitching on the seats is all orange (looks yellow in pictures) on the badlands. Black seats, orange stitching.

I'm not a big fan of orange/yellow against an Area 51 paint color.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They say greyscale colors are what sells. By God they're right:

I moved off AMB or Velocity because Neither is complemented by the grey top
I moved off Race or Rapid red because neither is complemented by Grabber Blue accents in BD
My wife vetoed School Bus mustard

I guess I'm down to Iconic Silver....hoping Ford offers a Grabber Blue accent stripe option.

So....turns out Ford was right all along

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this video shows at about 10:24 that Leather in the Badlands gets you carpet and power seats but that’s not reflected in B&P. I want a Badlands with power seats, and could care less about the washout floors!
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 1603553694868
“...due to it also...”

giphy.gif

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a soft top demonstration video. I don’t think I gained anything from the Thursday video besides slight bewilderment.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a soft top demonstration video. I don’t think I gained anything from the Thursday video besides slight bewilderment.
that's cause that video sucked
Sponsored