First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello, I looked around here on the forum and other places online and couldn't find the interior measurements I was looking for. I know someone did some extrapolations of a test vehicle with some Jerry cans or quarts of oil in the back but I was looking for something more official.

Does anyone know measurements for:

1. Interior edge of rear gate to the climate controls / center display on the dash with seats down. (Like in my Subaru Crosstrek I can fit an eight foot ladder barely as it rests against the windshield in the front and the feet barely clear the hatchback)

2. Interior edge to edge width at narrowest point. It looks like it'll be between the fender wells.

Thanks! I'm basically seeing if I can get away with a 2 door and still move what I need to with tools and the family and dogs.
Sponsored

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello, I looked around here on the forum and other places online and couldn't find the interior measurements I was looking for. I know someone did some extrapolations of a test vehicle with some Jerry cans or quarts of oil in the back but I was looking for something more official.

1. Interior edge of rear gate to the climate controls / center display on the dash with seats down. (Like in my Subaru Crosstrek I can fit an eight foot ladder barely as it rests against the windshield in the front and the feet barely clear the hatchback)

2. Interior edge to edge width at narrowest point. It looks like it'll be between the fender wells.

Thanks! I'm basically seeing if I can get away with a 2 door and still move what I need to with tools and the family and dogs.
I just checked with Mittens, he says the dog can ride on the roof.

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switch to Metric Units
Interior Dimensions (projected)2-Door4-Door
Head roomin.in.
First row (Hard Top)4140.8
First row (Soft Top)N/A43.3
Second row (Hard Top)39.840.1
Second row (Soft Top)N/A41.1
Leg room
First row43.143.1
Second row35.736.3
Hip room
First row56.355.9
Second row43.354.8
Shoulder room
First row57.157.1
Second row51.856.5

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Capacities: Passengers, Luggage, Fuel (Projected)2-Door4-Door
Seating capacity45
Passenger volume Hardtop99.0 cu. ft.103.7 cu.ft.
Passenger volume Soft TopN/A108.2
Behind 1st row (Hardtop)52.377.6
Behind 1st row (Soft Top)N/A83
Behind 2nd row (Hardtop)22.435.6
Behind 2nd row (Soft Top)N/A38.3
Fuel capacity (gal.) 2.3L EcoBoost®--
Fuel capacity (gal.) 2.7L EcoBoost®--

Sponsored

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

For a 2-door:
1 - roughly 86" to the dash or 98" to the windshield and leaning on the dash. If it were me, I would strap ladders to the roof rack.
2 - roughly 41.5" at the rear trim, and 40.5" wide including the rear latch striker.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For a 2-door:
1 - roughly 86" to the dash or 98" to the windshield and leaning on the dash. If it were me, I would strap ladders to the roof rack.
2 - roughly 41.5" at the rear trim, and 40.5" wide including the rear latch striker.
Where are you getting 41.5" at the trunk opening? Seems fairly narrow given that's the wrangler dimension, and bronco photos look way wider than the wrangler

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are you getting 41.5" at the trunk opening? Seems fairly narrow given that's the wrangler dimension, and bronco photos look way wider than the wrangler
At the trim panel above the door latch but below the C-Pillar. Farther forward the cargo area is ~42 1/2" wide between trim panels.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the trim panel above the door latch but below the C-Pillar. Farther forward the cargo area is ~42 1/2" wide between trim panels.
No I mean what source are you getting these dimensions from, or are you scaling something on a computer screen?

OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
For a 2-door:
Thank you. I'm getting a 4-door however. 86" is over seven feet which is great for the 2-door. Where are you getting this information though?
Sponsored