First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. On just the mid package on badlands.
Screenshot_20210309-162713_Chrome.jpg
I want to hear this officially. Not sure we have yet. I know what it says there but I don't get a great feeling looking at the other part of build and price. The inconsistency is a bit troubling.

But it could simply be because mgv is standard and leather forces you to upgrade to mid at minimum?

Actually let's see if this works at all. @DealerInsider would you be able to confirm for certain that badlands, mgv with mid and above is really heated? Thanks! I'm thinking yes because BD only has mgv, no other options for seats, and their mid package lists front heated seats too. But better safe than sorry if possible.

Screenshot_20210309-212439.png

Screenshot_20210309-212404.png
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to hear this officially. Not sure we have yet. I know what it says there but I don't get a great feeling looking at the other part of build and price. The inconsistency is a bit troubling.

But it could simply be because mgv is standard and leather forces you to upgrade to mid at minimum?

Actually let's see if this works at all. @DealerInsider would you be able to confirm for certain that badlands, mgv with mid and above is really heated? Thanks! I'm thinking yes because BD only has mgv, no other options for seats, and their mid package lists front heated seats too. But better safe than sorry if possible.

Ford Bronco Interior of Bandlands...Options Screenshot_20210309-212404

Ford Bronco Interior of Bandlands...Options Screenshot_20210309-212404
I feel this is a trick question...lol...I just looked up the order guide...BL mid gives u heated seats...leather is optional in mid and above...also BD has 1 seat option, and u get heated seats with mid

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screenshot_20210309-212439.png

Screenshot_20210309-212404.png
It’s definitely been confirmed. Either through a Q&A or a tweet... before we even had the order guide.

Maybe I’ll be able to find it or someone else will.

::EDIT::

Took me 20 seconds with the search bar:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/official-marine-grade-vinyl-seats-will-be-heated.7941/

Ford Bronco Interior of Bandlands...Options 1615345369000

Additionally, backed up by the order guide:

Ford Bronco Interior of Bandlands...Options 242EAB98-3DAF-4C4C-BACB-8CA84137187E

Last edited:

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel this is a trick question...lol...I just looked up the order guide...BL mid gives u heated seats...leather is optional in mid and above...also BD has 1 seat option, and u get heated seats with mid
package guide pdf also says heated front seats in mid

DB63ACBA-02D3-4C2A-A305-87676309C951.jpeg

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands has extra sound deadening

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
if Zack did live in MA, i would hire him
Who knows, I dunno his age but couple years he'll probably be looking at a full pension.

I know a few feds who worked at dealers once they got out and one statie. Not exactly my idea of retirement but to each their own.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if Zack did live in MA, i would hire him
Who knows, I dunno his age but couple years he'll probably be looking at a full pension.

I know a few feds who worked at dealers once they got out and one statie. Not exactly my idea of retirement but to each their own.
Ford Bronco Interior of Bandlands...Options 1615376238454

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

I know it’s two different vehicles and the finish is different, but reviews of the Bronco Sport Badlands with vinyl floors say it is a very quiet vehicle. I don’t think you are going to notice much of a difference between vinyl and carpet.

But, even if it turns out to be a little louder the convenience of the washout floors exceeds the sound deadening benefits of carpet for my application.

4Bronc

Wildtrak
First Name
4Bronc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

just noticed this-BL does not get these options (from "Lux"):

heated steering wheel, dual smart USB ports in dash board, universal garage door opener, wireless charging pad. What gives? Wasn't the "Lux" package an option for BL in the beginning?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

heated steering wheel, dual smart USB ports in dash board, universal garage door opener, wireless charging pad. What gives? Wasn't the "Lux" package an option for BL in the beginning?
Where are you seeing that?

Complete Lux package has always and is still an option on BL. It’s just not standard on BL.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You're high

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif
Sponsored