First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else going through this? Initially I considered an OBX since primarily this will be a city baby. But I honestly couldn’t get passed the interior color.

So I moved to the next logical thing: Badlands. But it came so close to a WildTrak that it might make sense to go for the WildTrak. I like that the WT has gloss black grill, black wheels and initially the black gloss hard top. But I can’t stand the interior!

Does it make sense not to go with the trim you want because of the limited interior options? Shouldn’t Ford offer a neutral interior option on all trims? Say, Black Vinyl or Leather? What stops them from doing that?

It sucks not to go with the WT because of the two-tone interiors they are forcing on us.

Base:
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Big Bend:

Black Diamond:

OBX:

Badlands:

Wiltrak:

First Edition (yikes...):
Sponsored

Last edited:

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly. The only way to fix this is to not buy a bronco and tell Ford why you aren't buying one. If they decide to listen it's up to them. But at the end of the day can you afford to spend 50k on something your aren't happy with?

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily I'm getting a black bronco - so the badlands with the orange won't look too weird with doors on or off. Otherwise I wouldn't be a buyer first year. I do think I'll wait for the black painted top. This video has my convinced MIC won't look well...and 4dr NEEDS Sasquatch.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat with OBX. Neither of the options compliment the body color I was looking at (rapid red). Might need to get seat covers......

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am in the same boat with OBX. Neither of the options compliment the body color I was looking at (rapid red). Might need to get seat covers......
I think the black/roast leather would look great with Rapid Red- thats the color combo I really want.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
buy a wildtrak and buy neoprene waterproof seat covers. Problem solved.

Anyone else going through this? Initially I considered an OBX since primarily this will be a city baby. But I honestly couldn’t get passed the interior color.

So I moved to the next logical thing: Badlands. But it came so close to a WildTrak that it might make sense to go for the WildTrak. I like that the WT has gloss black grill, black wheels and initially the black gloss hard top. But I can’t stand the interior!

Does it make sense not to go with the trim you want because of the limited interior options? Shouldn’t Ford offer a neutral interior option on all trims? Say, Black Vinyl or Leather? What stops them from doing that?

It sucks not to go with the WT because of the two-tone interiors they are forcing on us.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Wildtrak Standstone/Black interior looks like a show stopper compared to the Navy Pier interior in the FE. At the end of the day I can live with Sandstone/Black, but I refuse to buy a $60k vehicle with Navy Pier interior. I've thrown the towel in on the Ford is listening BS. Sad to say I won't be buying my dream FE Bronco. Second choice Wildtrak will be sitting in my garage in 2021.

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get a Base and be like, interior options? What are those?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you should consider the outer banks. You can build it up to the wildtrak specs and I think the interior is better.

Wanted a WT but I hate the color of the seats and dash. Now trying to decide between the BD and BL. I'm not paying 50+k for a rig I have to put seat covers on.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Wildtrak Standstone/Black interior looks like a show stopper compared to the Navy Pier interior in the FE. At the end of the day I can live with Sandstone/Black, But I refuse to buy a $60k vehicle with Navy Pier interior. I've thrown the towel in on the Ford is listening BS. Sad to say I won't be buying my dream FE Bronco. Second choice Wildtrak will be sitting in my garage in 2021.
Agree - when everything looks like shit - you take the one that stinks the least. How is there only ONE option on the highest trim level and Badlands gets TWO choices for ALL Black. The problem is that these 2 tone interiors won't age well (except that original black/saddle interior that was fire) and keeping it simple would've been a better option and kept more people happy. ALthough there could be strategy to it...I've worked at companies before where they refused (due to market perception) to do mass layoffs, instead they would make people so miserable and the working conditions so bad people would quit en masse - so mission accomplished - maybe Ford knows they can't get all of these done and need people to bow out.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They didn't ruin my decision (WT) but definitely changed it to either the BD in Velocity Blue or the BL in Cyber Orange. Luckily I like both those colors and models so I can still land in a spot were I will be very happy. I do feel for those who had other plans and are now left with options that are less ideal for their tastes.
Sponsored