Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Interior Options 1605069391267

It has been a bit disappointing to learn that a lot of the options planned for the new Bronco may not be available for those of us with early reservations.. Do anyone know if the images released at launch that show the worn leather interior is a realty? I love this interior but it does not appear to be available on the build/configurator at launch. If this is something that will be available later, I may reconsider placing an order in December. Looking for any info as to this interior being an option sometime in the future. If so, I may delay. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
Sponsored

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With the amount of interest in this specific interior, it’s inevitable that aftermarket manufacturers will do their best to replicate it once they can get their hands on a Bronco.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe a King Ranch version on down the road?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1605069391267.png

It has been a bit disappointing to learn that a lot of the options planned for the new Bronco may not be available for those of us with early reservations.. Do anyone know if the images released at launch that show the worn leather interior is a realty? I love this interior but it does not appear to be available on the build/configurator at launch. If this is something that will be available later, I may reconsider placing an order in December. Looking for any info as to this interior being an option sometime in the future. If so, I may delay. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
I reserved a WT and hate the 2 interior choices but can't imagine making it into a FE reservation and not getting this option... Navy Pier, what where they thinking; OH, look at that ugly interior, they must have the most expensive FE !!
Ford Bronco Interior Options 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-1-1

Last edited:

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still dreaming for the white/grey MGV interior on a WHITE WT... Summers with the roof and doors off... Just clean and fun looking !!!!

Same dream here

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still dreaming for the white/grey MGV interior on a WHITE WT... Summers with the roof and doors off... Just clean and fun looking !!!!
I'm not sure there are enough lights on this render.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since no one actually answered your question;. No. The interior (and the white/gray down further in the thread) has been verified by Ford as a one-off show car piece that will NOT be produced.
Same with many of the roof colors shown, nobody I know of has seen the much touted dash Picatinny rail system in recent versions either. Box of chocolates here, don't exactly know what you going to get. It just better not be coconut is all I am saying.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just give KATZKIN a few months, if not already, and they will have anything you want in leather. They also have a vinyl line.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love the Bad Lands but for 50K the plain dull black needs to have a lighter colored option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since no one actually answered your question;. No. The interior (and the white/gray down further in the thread) has been verified by Ford as a one-off show car piece that will NOT be produced.
Same with many of the roof colors shown, nobody I know of has seen the much touted dash Picatinny rail system in recent versions either. Box of chocolates here, don't exactly know what you going to get. It just better not be coconut is all I am saying.
Thanks you for confirming what I had thought. Didn't want to delay my order for an interior option that was likely never going to be available. Will definitely check out the aftermarket options at some point.

abarbs30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC 2018
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks you for confirming what I had thought. Didn't want to delay my order for an interior option that was likely never going to be available. Will definitely check out the aftermarket options at some point.
I reserved based on that "concept" interior and will unfortunately cancel my reservation due to the dreaded Navy Pier they are using instead. Wasn't meant to be.

scuba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked the Ford Lady this morning (at the switch dealership phone #) to pass up the chain the suggestion "from 20+ people I've heard" to "please add a light interior choice." For those of you more plugged-in than I am, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep sending similar feedback to Ford.

Based on Jeep only having black and tan OEM interior choices (I shared the sentiment of the member above, and was ready to bail to a Wrangler for a lighter interior, and discovered they're limited too), I suspect it's possible a white vinyl interior may never materialize, so I'm back to accepting an 80%-perfect black badlands.

That said, hopefully having a doors-off competitor in the market will make Wrangler & Bronco more innovative over time.
Sponsored

Last edited: