Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish... Light Marine Grade Vinyl on WT:

It's boat vinyl on a $60K vehicle, not asking for gold and titanium cloth...

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP Marine Vinyl Seat

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-52

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 9780333_10220980218033816_692335128960859008_n-

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 115820883_4677762462241278_2116776361484655677_n

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19

Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-23

Last edited:

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Credit to the OP, Kim:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...photos-from-ford-employee-roundup-event.4192/

This thread had some really good photos of the Outer Banks' Roast with Black Onyx Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl interior from the fishing concept vehicle, among the other great shots of the Badlands interior; hopefully they don't mind me linking them here.

Also, it is painful to look at some of the light grey/white/red vinyl Cactus concept photos and how good that is ... still hoping for an outside miracle that something like that is available for FE, BL, OBX, etc.
woah, the outer banks interior looks great here. in the video, it looked like shit and way too metallic. Which one is more accurate I wonder...

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed something on the orientation of the cup holders. I was under the impression that the cup holders were in horizontal alignment from the driver/front passenger perspective. This was a big plus for me as my wife and I frequently do the cup holder dance when riding together in our vehicles - which have a vertical alignment.

After poking through some other interior photos it seems that the horizontal alignment only happens when the wireless charger is in place (and thus the Lux package)? Is that the factor or does the transmission factor as well?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
woah, the outer banks interior looks great here. in the video, it looked like shit and way too metallic. Which one is more accurate I wonder...
THIS!

MATERIALS VIDEO SHOWS OBX ROAST AS HAVING AN ANODIZED METALLIC PLASTIC DASH. PRE-PRODUCTION FISHERMAN SHOWS A SOFT TOUCH TEXTURED INJECTION MOLD DASH

BIG DIFFERENCE.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed something on the orientation of the cup holders. I was under the impression that the cup holders were in horizontal alignment from the driver/front passenger perspective. This was a big plus for me as my wife and I frequently do the cup holder dance when riding together in our vehicles - which have a vertical alignment.

After poking through some other interior photos it seems that the horizontal alignment only happens when the wireless charger is in place (and thus the Lux package)? Is that the factor or does the transmission factor as well?
okay after specifically paying attention to this detail while playing around in B&P; it is most definitely the transmission type that determines the cup holder orientation.

Manual transmission = horizontal cup holder orientation.

Automatic transmission = vertical cup holder orientation.

if you care that is ?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the manual look and setup including cup holders but still going back and forth on manual vs auto.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If you are referring to the console, the auto trans cup holders are front to back and manual are left and right. The shifter positions move the wireless charger and "Bronco" face plate (Designed and Engineered) locations.
Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-interior-007-manual-shifter-GOAT-modes-selector-pre-production-model
Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-interior-003-automatic-shifter-GOAT-modes-selector-pre-production-model
Ford Bronco Interior Photo Collection WIP SharedScreenshot

Last edited:

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm leaning for the We Wish for my BL ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i captured these from the materials video for BD. some are the same as already posted

I know you mentioned this was a BD. But the way the sun hits the dash and seats, it makes it look much lighter than I was expecting. I may have to reconsider the BD.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone now if the BD trim has the accent striping on the back of the front seats like the BL trim?
Sponsored