• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina Interior Seat Swap - Badlands - Black Diamond

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the 4dr Badlands - A51, Squatch, High package....like the wash out floor, MGV seats but.....all black is a no go with my wife.
So I thought - what if someone wanted all black MGV seats in their Black Diamond?
Seems like a 1:1 swap - if BD had mid package then heated seats, just like BL - don't see any reason why that would not be possible and be a win-win for a BD owner that really liked all black MGV seats.
I would gladly take the Dark Space Grey BD seats.....which I think would match (or be close) with the rest of the BL interior (dash and doors with grey).......the only "catch" would be the blue vs orange stitching.
Handles and other little orange - blue accents can be swapped easy enough (except maybe door panels, but don't care about that).
Anyone else thinking that same thing? Or if not happy about interior choices what's the fix? Wait? Expensive custom work?
Would like to know options........if only the BD would have the High option.......I would not have had to even ask this question.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want the 4dr Badlands - A51, Squatch, High package....like the wash out floor, MGV seats but.....all black is a no go with my wife.
So I thought - what if someone wanted all black MGV seats in their Black Diamond?
Seems like a 1:1 swap - if BD had mid package then heated seats, just like BL - don't see any reason why that would not be possible and be a win-win for a BD owner that really liked all black MGV seats.
I would gladly take the Dark Space Grey BD seats.....which I think would match (or be close) with the rest of the BL interior (dash and doors with grey).......the only "catch" would be the blue vs orange stitching.
Handles and other little orange - blue accents can be swapped easy enough (except maybe door panels, but don't care about that).
Anyone else thinking that same thing? Or if not happy about interior choices what's the fix? Wait? Expensive custom work?
Would like to know options........if only the BD would have the High option.......I would not have had to even ask this question.
I would happily swap all my black diamond interior items for your badlands interior items.

You wouldn't happen to be picking up at granger would you? I'm located in california...

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the BD camp that prefers the BL all black, I'd probably do that swap.. You could swap it all, seats, grab handles. AC vents. You could win some bets at Cars and Coffee on what model you have, LOL.

OP
OP
Chuck.K

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would happily swap all my black diamond interior items for your badlands interior items.

You wouldn't happen to be picking up at granger would you? I'm located in california...
I'm in South Carolina, so I'd be picking up in the Charleston area.....but awesome to know others are in the same camp - wanting the do the BL-BD interior swap.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting.

My wish list would be to switch the hideous bronze OBX dash with black.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It would be an easy direct swap. The logistics of finding someone want to trade near by might not be so easy.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you looking to trade your black diamond for badlands? Or other way around. I am going to be getting a velocity blue badlands and would like the black diamond interior. I am in CT also. 2 Door though. But would be willing to swap entire interioR.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I end up with a Black Diamond (my order will be a 2022 from Granger) I could do that. I visit SC but this probably wouldn't happen until summer '22.
Sponsored