First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Until Ford changed their mind, you couldn't get the 'padded ceiling' on the MIC top on some configurations. So, I'd say that truck interior is more lux than the new Bronco...
edit
Looking closer, I'd say it's way better. Nice matching metal dash, quality looking materials. More coherent color palette.
Hell yeah. I mean what’s wrong with the materials in this interior? Looks super Lux to me. Leather headliner too? Probably can’t even get that on Rolls.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rolls & Bentley are not marketing their convertibles as off-road capable vehicles. When a car company markets a vehicle to have certain capabilities you can bet that there will be many buyers that will test those capabilities. Look at when the Raptor came out in 2010. People were out jumping them like crazy and bending the frames. On the very first official Raptor Run several trucks bent their frames. Ford stepped up and fixed them. What do you would happen if Ford markets the Bronco as an off-road machine and puts in a plush high interior? The first outing that Mr Baller Bronco buyer does with the top and doors off trashes the interior. After he posts online about what a POS the Bronco is and how stupid Ford was for making the interior that isn't capable to go off-road he will head to the dealer for a warranty claim. Maybe Ford will come out with a Lincoln version for the mall baller buyers.
I was going to say something similar. I'm sure most folks driving a rolls royce don't leave the top down in the rain unless it's an accident. Having an interior that can be easily destroyed while off-roading would be a pr issue for Ford. The folks that use the bronco for it's desired purpose will be vocal when issues arise. The last thing Ford wants to see is people saying how they wish they got a jeep because the bronco doesn't hold up

Last edited:

Auto Paint

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Platinum 2020 Volvo XC60 T6R
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You mean a something like this. Because this is all a truck interior needs to be, anyone that needs more out of a truck interior is better off just hiring someone to do whatever work they think they are going to do in their truck.
Ford Bronco Interior should be expected in off road vehicle 1967-ford-bronco-dashboard

This is luxury. See the visors? The padded ceiling? The bright chrome bezels? The imprinted graphics on the seats? Overhead lighting? What more do you need?
Whatever your low expectation life desires, bro.

I buy > $80K vehicles annually and my expectations are a couple of rungs higher.

Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why would you take a medium priced, very capable mid sized 4WD and try to give it a luxury interior? It's a truck, basically. Evolved from a cross between a pre-runner and WWII jeep. It's not meant to be warm and cozy, impressively appointed, silent as a library. If you get one like I did, it's under $40K. I don't get people wanting to put $15,000 more so they can get better seat material and a bigger screen. Personally, I'd be fine without a screen. Just something to break. All this talk about cameras, heated seats, leather, better rubberized dashboards is about as useful as a football bat - for what this truck was made for. You want luxo? Go get a Lexus or Accord SUV.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i went back to another Bronco dealer event (Apple Ford, Columbia MD) to take another look at the interior, as I hadn’t paid a whole lot of attention to the quality and materials the first time. The bottom line is that I liked it. It’s perfectly appropriate for this type of vehicle. If your expectations are of a luxury SUV level, you have to realize that you’re not buying on of those. You’re buying an open air off road vehicle, and this interior is great for that purpose. Not good....but great for what it is (Badlands interior). I really only thought one area in the entire interior seemed “cheap” looking of feeling. The interior door handles seem very cheap looking and out of place. That’s it. Dash was perfect, instrument panel is nice, center console is adequate, floors and seats are fantastic. It’s very good for this truck...

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say it has been a little frustrating to me when I see posts on this forum of people concerned about the "comforts" of the Bronco. Since it was announced, I've been excited for a new non-Jeep vehicle coming to market. I've never been a big fan of Jeeps, don't know exactly why.

Conversations on if the 35s will have too much road noise or other grocery getter conveniences aren't what brought me to the Bronco. The looks got me interested, but the engineering for off-road and removable top is what got me excited.

I'm sure down the road there will be Bronco special editions like the "Eddie Bauer" versions. Who knows, maybe there will be a bunch of Bronco Dick's Sporting Goods going down the road one day!

Don't get me wrong, I understand why people want the creature comforts. And I'm not bashing people for wanting them. Hell, I went Lux package for the radio upgrade. I'd just like for the Bronco to stay as an off-road centric vehicle or at least an off road version to go along with the inevitable grocery getter version.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know what others are comparing to, but I compare it to its only competition: the Jeep Wrangler. It's now a vehicle class of two.
Yes some people should be buying a vehicle in a different class. There are many available. Why Bronco? (But please still buy Bronco so it is a success.)

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure down the road there will be Bronco special editions like the "Eddie Bauer" versions. Who knows, maybe there will be a bunch of Bronco Dick's Sporting Goods going down the road one day!
You heard it here folks. This is the new name for people that bought or want to buy a Bronco for the coolness, but also complain that it isnt a Lexus in every way it shouldnt be.

Bronco Dick's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored