Sponsored

Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip)

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy! Hoping someone knows where I can find a replacement plastic vent for the tailgate, pictured below. After pulling mine off, I found the part number M2DB-S41314-AD319W on the back of it, but I’m unable to find anywhere online that lists the part. Even the parts diagrams I could find don’t include this trim piece (or the other tailgate vent trim piece).

Any leads on getting a replacement for one of these would be super appreciated!

Ford Bronco Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip) 1665359853895
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Howdy! Hoping someone knows where I can find a replacement plastic vent for the tailgate, pictured below. After pulling mine off, I found the part number M2DB-S41314-AD319W on the back of it, but I’m unable to find anywhere online that lists the part. Even the parts diagrams I could find don’t include this trim piece (or the other tailgate vent trim piece).

Ford Bronco Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip) 1665359853895
Hi,

Looking for same panel.

Any luck ?

Thanks

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,

Looking for same panel.

Any luck ?

Thanks
Nope, no luck. The part number doesn't help searching much which is strange. I've had tons of success using those part/engineering numbers for searches on Tasca or other parts sites before, but I can't find this one anywhere.

Sorry to be a pest to @flip by tagging you here, but I've seen a bunch of other parts diagrams floating around on the forums. Wondering if you have any info that might help here?

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope, no luck. The part number doesn't help searching much which is strange. I've had tons of success using those part/engineering numbers for searches on Tasca or other parts sites before, but I can't find this one anywhere.

Sorry to be a pest to @flip by tagging you here, but I've seen a bunch of other parts diagrams floating around on the forums. Wondering if you have any info that might help here?
Thanks for reply.

I'll keep looking and if I find it, I'll let you know.

Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ok, I think I found it!

Going to order one and see.

It's about 25-30$.

If it's the one, I'll post all info.

Went for fed ex 2 day , was only $9.99

Not sure where it ships from.
Don't want to get your hopes up if it's not right piece

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

feel free to post the link, appreciate you saying you’re not sure if it’s the right part first

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I looked through all the part diagrams i could find. I didn't this piece on any i looked at. The service manual refers to it as flipgate trim(or something close to that) , but no luck with that either.

OP
OP
SPITmadFIRE

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

who knew webasto was having trouble making these trim panels too 🥲

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
feel free to post the link, appreciate you saying you’re not sure if it’s the right part first
Here I believe is the correct part # based on what comes up when you put in your Cart
And also the diagram. It's on FordParts.com I think. Let me make sure
Ford Bronco Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip) Screenshot_20221016_173208_Gallery
Ford Bronco Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip) 20221016_154819
Ford Bronco Interior Tail Gate Trim Panel Replacement (broken plastic clip) Screenshot_20221016_020612_Chrome

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you break the little plastic tab on the top right on the back of it? The tab that's different from all the other tabs on it? Yeah I did too. I just stuck a piece of sticky foam behind it where that tab was and it doesn't move or rattle. I'm the only one that knows it's broken.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you break the little plastic tab on the top right on the back of it? The tab that's different from all the other tabs on it? Yeah I did too. I just stuck a piece of sticky foam behind it where that tab was and it doesn't move or rattle. I'm the only one that knows it's broken.

Yes, Same clip.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, Same clip.
Yeah I'm not sure what they were thinking with that tab. Again, I stuck a piece of sticky foam there and said "F" it. Works fine for me.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I'm not sure what they were thinking with that tab. Again, I stuck a piece of sticky foam there and said "F" it. Works fine for me.
Yeah, I thought about doing that. Probably will. And keep new one for when if I break more things on that panel.