Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there!

I am a Costa Rican with great interest for the Bronco. Here, we wish to truly test the Bronco's capabilities and durability!

Does anyone know about Bronco's outside USA delivery time? I know we are early in the process, but our offroad community want to have some info, even more after the 2022 delivery delay news.

Are export-only units coming out from the same assembly line?

We will be receiving it after all reservations are delivered?

Any info regarding Broncos for Latin America or outside market will be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you and Pura Vida!!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there!

I am a Costa Rican with great interest for the Bronco. Here, we wish to truly test the Bronco's capabilities and durability!

Does anyone know about Bronco's outside USA delivery time? I know we are early in the process, but our offroad community want to have some info, even more after the 2022 delivery delay news.

Any info regarding Broncos for Latin America or outside market will be GREATLY appreciated!

As US market dealerships we are constrained to selling to addressees in the US only.

Not very helpful but just a thread killer prior to the Forum wanting dealerships to circumvent the rules that we are working in.

OP
OP
CostaRica-Rogan
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As US market dealerships we are constrained to selling to addressees in the US only.

Not very helpful but just a thread killer prior to the Forum wanting dealerships to circumvent the rules that we are working in.
Thank you for the information!! I will keep searching for the export only units!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CostaRica-Rogan
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco International delivery rawImage

Only 2 days drive... But there will likely be "tolls"....

Ford Bronco International delivery rawImage
Seems to be a pretty exciting ride! I just hope to have some info from Ford about the official arrival to my country! But still, you got a point. Thank you!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You could ask around to Canadian dealerships and see what constraints they have about selling outside Canada. Would imagine its the same as in the US but worth a shot. Pura vida!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco would be a ton of fun in CR. I rented a Hyundai Galloper for a week. Had a blast.

I've been planning two big adventures even before the Bronco came around. One is up to the Artic...the other is from here in Canada down to Panama. The Bronco will be perfect for these trips.

OP
OP
CostaRica-Rogan
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could ask around to Canadian dealerships and see what constraints they have about selling outside Canada. Would imagine its the same as in the US but worth a shot. Pura vida!
Thank you so much! I will love to purchase my bronco nationally to prevent tax issues or whatever! So I will love to see if Ford has any date for international sales. Here in our Ford retail. Pura Vida!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CostaRica-Rogan
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco would be a ton of fun in CR. I rented a Hyundai Galloper for a week. Had a blast.

I've been planning two big adventures even before the Bronco came around. One is up to the Artic...the other is from here in Canada down to Panama. The Bronco will be perfect for these trips.
Thats GREAT! We love having you guys take part in what Costa Rica has to offer! I will by more than happy to show you around,? if you visit Costa Rica you HAVE to feel the Pura vida once again!!!

Hope to see the Broncos here soon. It is the best country to test their capabilities!

Pura vida

Weld3z

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer in Dubai say they well try to bring it begining of 2021
It's all about how strong your dealer out there !

OP
OP
CostaRica-Rogan
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer in Dubai say they well try to bring it begining of 2021
It's all about how strong your dealer out there !
Great to know! Thank you for the information. I´ll hope to see it soon! Thank you!

Travel Hogz

Badlands
First Name
Chelda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW IS Electric
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there!

Travel Hogz

Badlands
First Name
Chelda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW IS Electric
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hola! We are looking to get one and have it sent down to Costa rica. We test drove one yesterday. The Badlands. Oh my was it good. Currently researching how it works as we bought land and have a home built in Costa Rica last year. This is just another adventure we will endeavor. Please do let us know if you find out anything!
Sponsored