Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @SHLYGRR @RedDawg @Cold_steel for the info and pictures! Any chance y'all saw what size cooler was in the back of the red concept? With it turned sideway and the picture angle, it makes the back space look spacious.
I’ll let ya know this morning. Going back in an hour.
Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

? I’m so grateful for the all black interior!

? 2” lift going to be available!!! Now we can start dreaming about tire size fitment.

? Also...the various reactions here would make for a fun enneagram guessing/drinking game...

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SHLYGRR @RedDawg @Cold_steel if you have time could you please ask what’s the biggest size tires that will fit on a Big Bend or Black Diamond stock wheels without lifting the Bronco.

Thank you
@RedDawg asked that and I overheard the 33” should be no problem. It’s the wheel sizes you should be worried about with offset. 18” wheel vs 16” or 17”.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@SHLYGRR first off, thanks for taking the time to ask the question and put together a comprehensive post for us.

If you have some additional time, can you corner up a rep and drill down in the 2" lift for more info?

1. What type of lift:
a. Body lift - pucks to raise body off frame
b. Spacer lift - spacers above springs and shocks
c. Suspension lift - longer and/or stiffer shocks and springs
d. Some sort of combination?

2. If a or b, any modifications to the control arms and/or any other modifications to address possible cv axle angles?

3. Can lift be applied to all models including Sasquatched rigs and stock Badlands?

4. What is the availability of the lift: MY21, late or MY22?

5. What are the reps thought on running 37's on the M220/M210 axles found in the Badlands and Squatched rigs?

I know that was a lot but any more info you can find out is very much appreciated.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! @SHLYGRR

two questions, if you do not mind

It sounds like if the 1,895 number is true, OBX guys are overpaying. And it’s obvious. I’m curious to see if this price comes down in January B&P for the OBX. similar to the survey prices which were lower on the OBX. Any discussion there?

is the 24” step in on the Badlands to exactly where your phone is showing? If so, that implies maybe a 26-27” step in height to the finished sill. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I think we are going to see a lot of non off roading guys swapping their rock rails for steps. Here’s a photo showing around 26” but hard to tell given the angle of the door sill behind the tube

53BFED2F-49DF-437E-A287-54C97328136A.png
Yea. The recurring answer is that the B&P has some bugs that need to be flushed out. I would not be surprised if the OBX 2.7L price goes since the auto transmission is standard. Their answers to “why is blah blah blah like this on the B&P?” have been “we’re working on it...”

Your tape measure looks accurate. I’ll try to get a better image this morning but my AR measurement is to the plastic flooring. It doesn’t account for extra height that you would naturally step over (no one is going to lift their foot exactly enough to get in haha; your body overestimates to make sure you don’t fall on your face).

Deleted member 13817

@SHLYGRR first off, thanks for taking the time to ask the question and put together a comprehensive post for us.

If you have some additional time, can you corner up a rep and drill down in the 2" lift for more info?

1. What type of lift:

2. If a or b, any modifications to the control arms and/or any other modifications to address possible cv axle angles?

3. Can lift be applied to all models including Sasquatched rigs and stock Badlands?

5. What are the reps thought on running 37's on the M220/M210 axles found in the Badlands and Squatched rigs?

I know that was a lot but any more info you can find out is very much appreciated.
Questions of the day here!!! Finally, uncharted territory!!

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. What type of lift:

I’ll ask a few of these but I can tell you a couple answers already based on overheard convos.

3) They don’t know which accessories are going to be available with which trim yet. Business decisions are still underway and should be reflected in the January B&P.

4) He said it’s a MY21 accessory. Can’t imagine it’d be late. It’s just a lift that they already provide with Sasquatch.

5) They said you can toss 37” on the Sasquatch. Not sure about the badlands suspension.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the answer about the instrument panel is misleading since the description in the website is under displays. None the less I’m sure more info will come out now that we are delayed.
Yeah I think it was in how the question was worded . It's listed as a "High Level instrument panel " not high performance DASH panel , then the soft touch question was tacked on . I'm sure he thought he was asking about the dash .

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're mall crawling on 37" tires then cool, if you're rock crawling on 37s, I think I'd be worried about axle/cv durability.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its good news that they realize the carpeted rear seats are completely stupid. But hopefully ford takes that seriously and changes it for production because carpet is a mold trap and i want the entire vehicle mold free
After seeing the Q&A here I have the feeling that most of the features on this vehicle are still far from being finalized.

By the way, great job @SHLYGRR !!

You really hit all of the questions right on the head!

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SHLYGRR since you’re going back
someone mentioned this earlier.

On the 2” lift