TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello All. First post...just ordered my Bronco today and very excited. Question for those that have the upgraded sound system...what do you think of it? Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Ruz
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Ruz, I'll hang around and see what folks a thinking. My OBX (if it's ever built) will have the B&O system also. However I have found reviews about audio systems are quite relative. What one things is good another thinks it's crap. I will say that the Jeep factory Alpine system sounds better than any Ford, or GM upgraded system I have ever owned. I'm hoping the B&O breaks that mold.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All. First post...just ordered my Bronco today and very excited. Question for those that have the upgraded sound system...what do you think of it? Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Ruz
Welcome…
I’m completely happy with the B&O system!
At first it sounded a bit flat, but after spending a couple of minutes adjust the tone and such, it sounds great! đź‘Ť

OP
OP

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome…
I’m completely happy with the B&O system!
At first it sounded a bit flat, but after spending a couple of minutes adjust the tone and such, it sounds great! đź‘Ť
Thanks...interesting you mention the "at first" part. My current vehicle is an Explorer ST with the B&O System (I think rated at almost 1,000 watts...but no idea where they came up with that number...haha) and I believe I definitely noticed a sound quality increase after having the vehicle for a while.

Ruz

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I set aside $2k to upgrade my B&O system before I got the Bronco. Once it was delivered, I've actually been pretty happy with it and put the $2k towards other stuff, such as ceramic tint on the windows, and PPF. I'll probably still swap out the sub and put some more powerful everything in it, but I'm not in a huge rush now that I've actually heard the system. It's good pretty good, for being OEM.

Last edited:

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I set aside $2k to upgrade my B&O system before I got the Bronco. Once it was delivered, I've actually been pretty happy with it and put the $2k towards other stuff, such as ceramic tint on the windows, and PPF. I'll probably still swap out the sub and put some more powerful everything in it, but I'm not in a huge rush now that I've actually heard the system. It's good pretty good, for being OEM.
I have a 5 channel amp and 8” JL sub ready to go as well! lol
Sponsored