Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Not sure how I've missed it but that Summit bumper looks like the real deal in terms of tucking the winch in and providing the best AAC relocation solution such that it works 100% of the time instead of 98% of the time (which might as well be zero).

I'm with the poster above that would love to see shots from the forward facing camera with the Summit installed. Also, any chance you'd offer an option without the bull bar? Maybe have it replaced with some mounting locations for lights?
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Although it’s subtly different, prefer the look of the “Deluxe” bumper. Will there be a Bronco fitment? Silver finish?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watch out for the engine compressor bracket... supposedly another company has a patent pending on that...LOL!
Yea and they will threaten to sue you so be careful. I was hoping ARB would come up with a clever mount to go somewhere other Then the engine bay.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to start engagement with ARB and I have some suggestions. I've been struggling with finding the "perfect" bumper design and almost settled on a few, even the Zenith, but I'm wondering where the Concept pic attached is at. I've been telling bumper designers I'd love 2 distinct features built in to a concept. 1) DO NOT HIDE the BRONCO logo. Many of us are installing the lighted letters or simply don't want the logo hidden from the straight on view. So many bumper designs I've seen place the horizontal bar right across the letters. This is the only location this new vehicle displays this and it would be nice to not hide it. 2) The Zenith is a nice bumper but my struggle on committing to buy it is I will forever not be able to install a winch. This is a struggling decision but am encouraged that maybe your Concept design could incorporate a winch.

Of course working with sensors and adaptive cruise is crucial and honestly I'm not opposed to do a camera relocate to get outside the winch potential blocking.

So ARB PLEASE consider my ideas/thoughts and let us know is these will be considered in the next Bronco bumper or are you done developing new options?

Thanks

P.s. I originally was fully on board with the Summit but after seeing many pics and thinking about the Bronco front end, I decided the Summit hides all the natural shape of the Bronco front end. Of course this bumper is awesome for function and fills all "needs" but I've since backed away from this concept and hunting for the perfect bumper more like my sketch.

ARB Concept Front Bumper.jpg

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to start engagement with ARB and I have some suggestions. I've been struggling with finding the "perfect" bumper design and almost settled on a few, even the Zenith, but I'm wondering where the Concept pic attached is at. I've been telling bumper designers I'd love 2 distinct features built in to a concept. 1) DO NOT HIDE the BRONCO logo. Many of us are installing the lighted letters or simply don't want the logo hidden from the straight on view. So many bumper designs I've seen place the horizontal bar right across the letters. This is the only location this new vehicle displays this and it would be nice to not hide it. 2) The Zenith is a nice bumper but my struggle on committing to buy it is I will forever not be able to install a winch. This is a struggling decision but am encouraged that maybe your Concept design could incorporate a winch.

Of course working with sensors and adaptive cruise is crucial and honestly I'm not opposed to do a camera relocate to get outside the winch potential blocking.

So ARB PLEASE consider my ideas/thoughts and let us know is these will be considered in the next Bronco bumper or are you done developing new options?

Thanks

P.s. I originally was fully on board with the Summit but after seeing many pics and thinking about the Bronco front end, I decided the Summit hides all the natural shape of the Bronco front end. Of course this bumper is awesome for function and fills all "needs" but I've since backed away from this concept and hunting for the perfect bumper more like my sketch.

Ford Bronco Intro from ARB 4x4 Accessories – Your Partner In Adventure ARB Concept Front Bumper
Preach brother. There are a lot of bumpers out there that are aaaaaalmost perfect, but I've yet to find something that preserves all of the tech and ticks all the right boxes in terms of function and aesthetics. The Maxlider bumper is so close, but given the price, isn't really worth it to me to compromise on a few things.

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I absolutely LOVE the the grill guard .... it has a very old school look to it ..... do you sell them as stand alone? is there any way on earth it can be mounted without the steel bumper?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had fallen in love with their front bumper when the first pics were released prior to vehicle launch. Beautiful design that doesn't scream "BRO!", nice protection, accessible rings, and provisions for offroad lighting!

Ford Bronco Intro from ARB 4x4 Accessories – Your Partner In Adventure ARB front bumper

Unfortunately, there is no provision for a winch so i'm having to look elsewhere.

However, it does look like your newer bumper does have a winch in a location that your previous bumper could use. @Ryan at ARB do you know if there will eventually be a winch option for the bumper shown on the blue rig, or only for the one shown on the red rig?

Ford Bronco Intro from ARB 4x4 Accessories – Your Partner In Adventure 1652983709054

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G!
We are excited to be a part of such an awesome community and we have much in store for this forum! If the all-new Ford Bronco isn’t your first 4x4 rig, then you might be familiar with ARB. But for those of you that aren’t, allow us to introduce ourselves.

Ford Bronco Intro from ARB 4x4 Accessories – Your Partner In Adventure 1652983709054

Our origins can be traced back to Australia’s Outback, circa 1975. Our founder Anthony Ronald Brown loved the Outback but understood the limits of 4WDs at the time. His greatest concerns were the lack of space for gear and protection from wild animals and trail debris. This led Tony to develop the first products from ARB, a roof rack and front bumper.

Tony’s business took off in a matter of months. His brothers joined the cause and the initials he etched into his finished products quickly became an emblem of off-road adventure for a nation of enthusiasts.

Overlanding, vehicle-based adventure travel, car camping – these concepts were historically enjoyed by a select few risk-takers. Reliable equipment, however, opened the doors for a nation to explore its expansive natural beauty. In the decades that followed, the Brown brothers’ efforts took the 4WD world by storm.

Fast forward over 40 years later, we are a globally renown off-road manufacturer. We offer a full range of protection equipment, suspension, touring and recovery gear, Air Lockers, compressors, and much more for over 100 applications (the new Ford Bronco being one of them).

ARB’s mission is to develop functional and reliable products that ensure your remote area travel is safe and pleasant. Our 40+ years of experience and 70+ in-house engineers allow us to develop quality products that protect and enhance the look of your vehicle, but also work with the factory safety systems.

Prior to the release of the Bronco, Ford asked if we would like to collaborate on a Bronco build to kick off the release. We were honored to be approached by Ford and jumped at the opportunity. We were able to get our hands on a Bronco many months before the release and immediately began working on a full product line specifically for the Bronco. And just a few months later we were able to put our build to the test at the annual EJS 2021 accompanied by the Bronco Brand Team.

Our work didn’t stop there. We have since added two additional Broncos to our fleet and our President has a First Edition 2-door of his own with a Bronco Raptor on order
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
☺

Today we offer two different front bumper styles, a rear bumper, Old Man Emu suspension, under vehicle protection, differential covers, rock sliders, and cargo storage drawers. We also offer a large range of universal accessories from fridges, compressors, recovery gear, lighting, and touring parts.

Nitrocharger Sport Suspension Kits for the Ford Bronco come in six different kit configurations and are now available for light, medium or heavy loads.

Soon we'll be adding an engine bay compressor bracket, roof rack, OME BP-51 suspension, Air Locker locking differentials and much more…

In our own little section of Bronco6G you can expect to see updates about our latest Bronco accessories, Bronco builds, tips and tricks and much more. If you have any questions about ARB or if any, come up in the future, feel free to post questions here or in a new thread if you like! If you have a question about ARB that I can’t answer, I’ll find someone that can, and get back to you.
Uh what took you guys so long ?!? 😂

Juicy

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Door Basesquatch, Corvette C7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when will you guys be releasing the soft top roof rack? Really looking forward to purchasing one that i see in your website pictures

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to get on a list for being contacted when you have the compressor bracket done. And when you have your air locker for the base bronco with the 3:73. I would love to have a rear locker for mine.

Keep posting pictures... every one I see, I think, damn, I love that grill and those wheels.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Id love to get more info on the OME suspension options, but I can't seem to find any info anywhere.
Sponsored