First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a few customizations to make it my own but I personally really like the look of the ARB Zenith Bumper. :)

photo_2022-05-20_14-24-31.jpg

Love that bumper! Can you tells us a little about the bumper. Is the included lightbar bright enough? (that's pretty subjective but any night time pics?) Did you have the red hooks powder coated to bronze/was it difficult do?

Looks nice and aggressive!
Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB - I cancelled my order for a ARB Zenith narrow bumper because the ETA kept getting pushed back longer than it took to get my Bronco?
We're a Premium ARB Dealer and have these available as well. I know the Wide Flare are in stock and available and the Narrow ones, if not in stock, can be shipped from ARB when ordered through us. Just shoot me a PM

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installation instructions for the sliders would be nice. I couldn’t find them on your site.
BLMike, Can you tell us if the rock sliders are wide enough to double as a step. My wife is a little too short for the Bronco as it sits, but I don't want to give up rock sliders for steps if I don't have to.

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What the status of the ARB front skid for a Outbanks' and a base plastic bumper? I saw somewhere that it leaves a large gap between it and the bumper.

Any pictures 📸 will be appreciated.

Sponsored

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did a few customizations to make it my own but I personally really like the look of the ARB Zenith Bumper. :)

photo_2022-05-20_14-24-31.jpg
Did you need to upgrade suspension ? With the extra weight will the squash package handle the 175 lbs

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BLMike, Can you tell us if the rock sliders are wide enough to double as a step. My wife is a little too short for the Bronco as it sits, but I don't want to give up rock sliders for steps if I don't have to.
Hard to tell from the pics. Definitely wider than the OG sliders, but not 100% sure how effective of a step there will be. Again, better than the OG ones. After yesterday I can attest that the OG ones work!

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're a Premium ARB Dealer and have these available as well. I know the Wide Flare are in stock and available and the Narrow ones, if not in stock, can be shipped from ARB when ordered through us. Just shoot me a PM
What's the consideration between ordering a narrow flare vs a wide flare version of the zenith bumper?

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hard to tell from the pics. Definitely wider than the OG sliders, but not 100% sure how effective of a step there will be. Again, better than the OG ones. After yesterday I can attest that the OG ones work!
My bad. I thought when you were asking for install instructions you had a set waiting to be bolted up.
Glad your originals protected your truck.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ryan at ARB
Does the zenith bumper still work with the radar? I see parking sensor relocations, but what about the radar? Install guide by chance?

Thanks

Jesse
Yes it does. Using @No-One photo for reference
Ford Bronco Intro from ARB 4x4 Accessories – Your Partner In Adventure photo_2022-05-20_14-24-31

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone ever have an ARB Compressor arrive DOA? I installed mine to Aux. Switch #6 and I am not getting any compressor response. I have power at all points, the fan is running, and all fuses are good. I have tried to put air in tires and a ball and I get nothing. Tried again this morning when everyone was fresh and cool ams still nothing. I did the ARB troubleshooting and it failed Step 2 - compressor did not activate with direct power and ground from the battery. This surprises me for a new ARB Compressor. Am I missing something. I’ve sent a message to ARB Support, but it’s the weekend.

Heading to the mountains tomorrow for a two week trip and I am totally stumped and BUMMED!

Hey, @Ryan at ARB. Where do I go from here to try to get this replaced? I need a miracle. What should I expect from Support?
Sorry you're having trouble. DOA is usually a very minor issue. Our Tech Team can help, I will let them know to look out for your message. They will get back to you soon.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ryan at ARB what’s the deal with the front air lockers? I plan on adding them when I get my new coilovers. Should I order everything now (supply issues)? Any chance you guys have looked into adding them with the dash switch (not the Aux Switches)?
Front and rear lockers are currently in the works. No ETA but my guess is the rear will arrive sooner than the front.

We won't have a direct harness to attach to the OE Aux switches. BUT it can be done with a few slight modifications to our harness. I won't elaborate but there are plenty of write-ups on using other switches.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What the status of the ARB front skid for a Outbanks' and a base plastic bumper? I saw somewhere that it leaves a large gap between it and the bumper.

Any pictures 📸 will be appreciated.
We currently don't not plan to offer a different version. ARB bumpers (and certain aftermarket) include a skid to cover this area.

AaronCam0

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Front and rear lockers are currently in the works. No ETA but my guess is the rear will arrive sooner than the front.

We won't have a direct harness to attach to the OE Aux switches. BUT it can be done with a few slight modifications to our harness. I won't elaborate but there are plenty of write-ups on using other switches.
anyone I should contact to get on a list for the front lockers? I have the electric rear… I know I’m not the only person in this situation, I’m willing to throw money at it ti get it resolved 😎

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you're having trouble. DOA is usually a very minor issue. Our Tech Team can help, I will let them know to look out for your message. They will get back to you soon.
Thanks, @Ryan at ARB. I received two different messages this morning from ARB Tech Support with some items to check: (1) if the brushes are properly seated and (2) a test for the pressure switch wires. I’m out on the Colorado Western Slope now (not in my garage), but I should have all the tools I need with me to run these tests. Thanks again for the quick response. I’ll post the outcome for the record.
Sponsored