First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was also wondering about warranty and also about Ford's own OTA updates might impact settings, i.e. could they be reset to "factory" settings in some instances? Not interested in big changes... just the "double honk".
The OTA can sometimes (and has in my case) overwritten and reverted some of the changes. You have to go in and re-do the mods when that happens.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bad news for Raptor folks. I just received this from Panda Motor Works:

"
Steve,

After discussing this with our calibrators, I don't think we will be able to make the requested changes. We're still looking into the Eco Mode, but at this time there is no option to add it. As for the seatbelt warning, that is tied to the seatbelt light which we will not deactivate for safety and liability reasons. It does not appear that there is a work around to just remove the message on your dash and not deactivate the light.

If you have any other questions I am happy to answer!

Thank you"

Shit. This is so stupid. I have the little seatbelt man in the upper right corner and still can't get rid of this nag.

So, with that said, does anyone know how to disable the "seatbelt light."?
Uh, fasten your seatbelt?

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The GOAT modes can't add hardware that you don't have, but otherwise, yes - it enables what if can where available.
Do you see any possibility of additional GOAT mode getting added to a non Sasquatch Outer Banks with an standard 3.73 axle with the Forscan?

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Uh, fasten your seatbelt?
Well, that's the rub, isn't it? A I stated in my post, this nag comes on even if the seatbelt is connected. It makes no sense why it does this,

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, that's the rub, isn't it? A I stated in my post, this nag comes on even if the seatbelt is connected. It makes no sense why it does this,
So you're down to a piece of black tape.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way in Forscan to automatically engage the electric parking brake on my manual trans when I shut the truck off? My 2022 Silverado automatically engages and disengages the parking brake, the Bronco will only automatically disengage it.

superdude12

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you enable the carplay keyboard while the vehicle is in motion?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@ Panda. What happens if Ford gets ambitious and does an OTA update? I’m out $55 to put it all back?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ Panda. What happens if Ford gets ambitious and does an OTA update? I’m out $55 to put it all back?
Unfourntaley that is a risk if you leave that setting turned on. There is nothing we can control or change there and would have to reapply the changes to whatever was rewritten during the update.

But from my understanding if you go into the sync settings you can turn the updates off.

Tap Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen. Select Systems Update. Toggle the Automatic Updates option to OFF

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Mitch Panda Motorworks
Can this disable the seatbelt warning on start-up.

Also, can you guy enable front camera / parking cameras above 55 mph?

This would be huge
He can only do the same thing as everyone else with forscan.

Yes it's easy to change the seatbelt chime.

Camera at speed, not so easy.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Overall, this is a good idea and a great way to make money off people who are not computer savvy. I think if you offered the JB4 tuner along with this, and the carlinkit, all together as a package folks would be more interested.

I love having the JB4 guages, tunes, and code reader abilities right from the bronco screen.
The JB4 is so superior to the other tuners available!!!

This is such a great setup.

Why not offer remote FDRS as well? Then you could fix and diagnose so much more?
I'll tell you why, LICENSING!!! Ford won't allow this to happen without being part of the profit!!! Risking a lawsuit here.
Likely, the same with forscan, I'm no atty, but I hope you folks have your ducks in a row with forscan licenses???

Many folks HATE companies that try to find a way to profit off of what was supposed to be a FREE platform.
I mean so many people have contributed their time, energy, and knowledge on many forums for FREE. Now some jackass companies looking to profit off of all the others donated work.
Pathetic.
Why don't you folks actually solve a real Issue INSTEAD of copying others (like your tuner)???

Like, how do you plan to program steering racks? Does your remote box do that? NOPE!

Can you download the update for the fullscreen change? Or force OTA update? NOPE

How about working on things people REALLY want like lane centering and Stop n GO?

Honestly if I was going to pay for anything to do with forescan I'd give my money to the Russians and have them fix the issues that need to be done and get direct assistance over email with them not some company that is just using the information already available and created and provided by others and profiting on it.

Last edited:

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Surprised I didn't see this question, or I missed it:

Can you program the car to auto-close the windows with the key fob? You know how you can press, then press and hold, the Unlock button to lower all windows remotely? Can that also be programmed to do the opposite? Press, then press and hold, Lock to close all windows as you're walking away?

With respect to ASS (auto stop/start), is it possible to NOT completely disable it, but just change the setting to "disabled by default"? As in, the button still works, but the car always starts with ASS disabled (light on the switch on, as if you pressed the button)?

Can some notifications be eliminated? I'm sick of the car telling me that I just engaged the parking brake, or that the vehicle is running, or other such dumb crap. Yeah, I know, *I* am the one that did those things.

Never thought of Bambi mode, worthwhile! Would also get rid of the double-honk.
Sponsored