Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Mitch Panda Motorworks
Can this disable the seatbelt warning on start-up.

Also, can you guy enable front camera / parking cameras above 55 mph?

This would be huge
He can only do the same thing as everyone else with forscan.

Yes it's easy to change the seatbelt chime.

Camera at speed, not so easy.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Overall, this is a good idea and a great way to make money off people who are not computer savvy. I think if you offered the JB4 tuner along with this, and the carlinkit, all together as a package folks would be more interested.

I love having the JB4 guages, tunes, and code reader abilities right from the bronco screen.
The JB4 is so superior to the other tuners available!!!

This is such a great setup.

Why not offer remote FDRS as well? Then you could fix and diagnose so much more?
I'll tell you why, LICENSING!!! Ford won't allow this to happen without being part of the profit!!! Risking a lawsuit here.
Likely, the same with forscan, I'm no atty, but I hope you folks have your ducks in a row with forscan licenses???

Many folks HATE companies that try to find a way to profit off of what was supposed to be a FREE platform.
I mean so many people have contributed their time, energy, and knowledge on many forums for FREE. Now some jackass companies looking to profit off of all the others donated work.
Pathetic.
Why don't you folks actually solve a real Issue INSTEAD of copying others (like your tuner)???

Like, how do you plan to program steering racks? Does your remote box do that? NOPE!

Can you download the update for the fullscreen change? Or force OTA update? NOPE

How about working on things people REALLY want like lane centering and Stop n GO?

Honestly if I was going to pay for anything to do with forescan I'd give my money to the Russians and have them fix the issues that need to be done and get direct assistance over email with them not some company that is just using the information already available and created and provided by others and profiting on it.

Last edited:

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Surprised I didn't see this question, or I missed it:

Can you program the car to auto-close the windows with the key fob? You know how you can press, then press and hold, the Unlock button to lower all windows remotely? Can that also be programmed to do the opposite? Press, then press and hold, Lock to close all windows as you're walking away?

With respect to ASS (auto stop/start), is it possible to NOT completely disable it, but just change the setting to "disabled by default"? As in, the button still works, but the car always starts with ASS disabled (light on the switch on, as if you pressed the button)?

Can some notifications be eliminated? I'm sick of the car telling me that I just engaged the parking brake, or that the vehicle is running, or other such dumb crap. Yeah, I know, *I* am the one that did those things.

Never thought of Bambi mode, worthwhile! Would also get rid of the double-honk.

Sponsored

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have two in my wishlist, can they be done?

1. Bronco starts in the mode that it was in when I last shut it off *(WITHOUT needing to push "OK")*
2. The windows index when I touch the door handles (at the same time the doors unlock).
These are also on my list, along with removing the double honk, adding Sport mode, and Bambi mode & enabling OEM Fog Switch.

*added by me*

Last edited:

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3 Questions:

- Whats the cost to set back to factory ?
* for example if you are going into a warranty service and want it to appear to the service tech you didnt change anything.

- Whats the cost to go back to your changes?

- What if you get "all the GOAT Modes", and select a mode that activates the locking diff - and you dont have a locking diff?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
- What if you get "all the GOAT Modes", and select a mode that activates the locking diff - and you dont have a locking diff?
The diff doesn't lock.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall, this is a good idea and a great way to make money off people who are not computer savvy. I think if you offered the JB4 tuner along with this, and the carlinkit, all together as a package folks would be more interested.

I love having the JB4 guages, tunes, and code reader abilities right from the bronco screen.
The JB4 is so superior to the other tuners available!!!

This is such a great setup.

Why not offer remote FDRS as well? Then you could fix and diagnose so much more?
I'll tell you why, LICENSING!!! Ford won't allow this to happen without being part of the profit!!! Risking a lawsuit here.
Likely, the same with forscan, I'm no atty, but I hope you folks have your ducks in a row with forscan licenses???

Many folks HATE companies that try to find a way to profit off of what was supposed to be a FREE platform.
I mean so many people have contributed their time, energy, and knowledge on many forums for FREE. Now some jackass companies looking to profit off of all the others donated work.
Pathetic.
Why don't you folks actually solve a real Issue INSTEAD of copying others (like your tuner)???

Like, how do you plan to program steering racks? Does your remote box do that? NOPE!

Can you download the update for the fullscreen change? Or force OTA update? NOPE

How about working on things people REALLY want like lane centering and Stop n GO?

Honestly if I was going to pay for anything to do with forescan I'd give my money to the Russians and have them fix the issues that need to be done and get direct assistance over email with them not some company that is just using the information already available and created and provided by others and profiting on it.
My take is that they are just using some sort of RDP to control your computer, using your Forescan license that they walk you through buying. They sell you the adapter that will work, you just need a laptop and good wifi connection.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pretty sure any of us can remotely do forscan work, it only requires a simple program.

Here's an example

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nnection-b077e31a-16f4-2529-1a47-21f6a9040bf3

Of course there are many others available as well. Not so sure FDRS can be accessed, but it's certainly possible.

Maybe @mpeugeot can do the power steering racks remotely??? All it would take is the owner plugging and unplugging the correct adapter at the chosen specified times...???

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure any of us can remotely do forscan work, it only requires a simple program.

Here's an example

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nnection-b077e31a-16f4-2529-1a47-21f6a9040bf3

Of course there are many others available as well. Not so sure FDRS can be accessed, but it's certainly possible.

Maybe @mpeugeot can do the power steering racks remotely??? All it would take is the owner plugging and unplugging the correct adapter at the chosen specified times...???
I can program the racks for anyone who can bring or ship one to me, but that might not be possible forever, because all Ford would need to do is disable that functionality in FDRS.

I don't expect many people to actually do this. Those who are able to change their own racks are more than likely capable of doing their own FDRS updates.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so, you have partial - enablement of a GOAT mode?
how can that make sense
Yes... it can make sense.

So for instance Mud and Ruts

Ford Bronco Introducing PandaScan, Our Remote FORScan Service! Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 10.42.10 AM4H, 4L is availableOffAvailable below 24 mphLockedNormalSoftCan be disconnected

If you don't have a rear locker, it does everything else, like turning off traction control.

For instance, if I put my OBX in Rock Crawl, it remaps everything, but my sway bar doesn't disconnect because I don't have a sway bar disconnect.

4L, no others availableOffAvailable below 24 mphLockedSoftTightAutomatically disconnects

but it does everything else above. Shifts the Vehicle into 4L, Traction Control Off, Rear Diff locked, soft pedal response, tight steering rack response, and since I don't have the sway bar disconnect, it can't do anything about that.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes... it can make sense.

So for instance Mud and Ruts

Ford Bronco Introducing PandaScan, Our Remote FORScan Service! Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 10.42.10 AM4H, 4L is availableOffAvailable below 24 mphLockedNormalSoftCan be disconnected

If you don't have a rear locker, it does everything else, like turning off traction control.

For instance, if I put my OBX in Rock Crawl, it remaps everything, but my sway bar doesn't disconnect because I don't have a sway bar disconnect.

4L, no others availableOffAvailable below 24 mphLockedSoftTightAutomatically disconnects

but it does everything else above. Shifts the Vehicle into 4L, Traction Control Off, Rear Diff locked, soft pedal response, tight steering rack response, and since I don't have the sway bar disconnect, it can't do anything about that.
thanks thats a good explanation
Sponsored