Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for these!

So if unlocked, it actually engages/adjusts these things, even if my vehicle wasn't setup from factory like that?
Yes, I have done it on my OBX.

So really only Baja is something to consider? Because rock/crawl won't disconnect my sway bar, since I don't have that button on my OBX? I guess it could still adjust the throttle and steering though... 🤔
Rock Crawl does useful things, much of it is a black box and we can't see what the mode changes entirely. However, it is more than just a sway bar disconnect.

And how does one manually disconnect the sway? I know... I should search or YouTube. 🤦‍♂️
It's 6 bolts to permanently remove it, 2 to temporarily disconnect it. It's pretty self-evident when you get under the Bronco.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For Reference:
1675261884951.png

For those Badlands folks - you're gonna want Sport Mode - it's all I use.
Ya, that's my go to daily driver mode, even off-road until things get spicy.

They should add FORSCAN trim under that graphic with all the GOAT modes... LOL

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was trying to make a joke with the Wild Kratts!!!

Panda has an awesome tuner BTW.
No, but E85 can unlock a bunch of power. If you are looking for a 2.7, the safest choice is the Ford Performance tune.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Mitch Panda Motorworks

Can this disable the seatbelt warning on start-up.
This would be huge
Found this on the Forum - real easy and it works! Thanks @B-Rad

Disable Seatbelt minder:
1) Sit in the seat you want to disable the chime for. (you will have to do it individually for all seatbelts you want to disable)​
2) Push the ignition button with the key in the truck and without pressing the brake pedal. (So the ignition is on without the truck running)​
3) Wait for the seatbelt light to go out.​
4) As soon as the seatbelt light goes out buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt 3 or 4 times until the seatbelt light comes back on.​
5) Buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt one last time, the seatbelt light will flash a few times letting you know you did it right.​

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Disable Seatbelt minder:
1) Sit in the seat you want to disable the chime for. (you will have to do it individually for all seatbelts you want to disable)​
2) Push the ignition button with the key in the truck and without pressing the brake pedal. (So the ignition is on without the truck running)​
4) As soon as the seatbelt light goes out buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt 3 or 4 times until the seatbelt light comes back on.​
5) Buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt one last time, the seatbelt light will flash a few times letting you know you did it right.​
Listen to this guy. I just turned out to be the asshat that says “ you don’t need forescan for that” and pops smoke. No details, no nothing. Douchey moment for sure. I’ll try to do better.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since I'm stupid I will ask.

All I need is the Panda pigtail and flash device from Forscan or Flash call, then an appointment with Panda?

Oh, can we get rid of Alexa? That is worth the $$$.

Last edited:

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Disable Seatbelt minder:
Since he has a Raptor, I believe he is referring to the damn seatbelt graphic that takes over the entire center screen upon start-up. Whether or not you have a belt plugged in, this screen makes you press OK on the steering wheel or, after driving for a while it goes away. It is the most annoying thing I have ever had on a vehicle. If I have my seatbelt plugged in, why do I have to be nagged and press a button to acknowledge that I have a seatbelt plugged in? I have Forscan and can't find this anywhere. I would gladly pay the money just to turn off this "feature." In my wife's Bad Lands, all you see is the little red man in the top right corner. The only time you see him is if the seatbelt is off. On the Raptor, you see this graphic and there is no need for this. This is just some programmer or engineer adding some unnecessary crap that not only has no value, it is annoying as hell.
Ford Bronco Introducing PandaScan, Our Remote FORScan Service! raptor seatbelt screen

Last edited:

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there an in-person option for locals?
Yes there is a local service
Great idea! I am ignorant of the FORScan system. I pulled it up, looked at it and said nope!

I could ask a million things that it can possibly change, but i am going to dm you guys to see what will work for me.

Possible to get it done before I leave for hammers on Monday?

Does it effect the warranty in any way?

Yes we can get it done this week! Please DM us!

Warranty is an interesting thought and I have been thinking about this for sometime on how to answer this. I can not see how this could cause any warranty issues as we are programing to allow additional factory features that were turned off to help package cost/promoting a different package at the dealer level.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very cool. Not gonna lie… I’ve been hesitating doing this stuff on my own thinking I eff something up.

Does “more” include increase temp on heated steering wheel?

Can you also help me out with a 2019 F350 SD?

Yes we can increase the temp on the heated steering wheel :)

I am sure we can shoot me a PM!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for all the incredible feedback thus far! @chris@pandamotorworks are going to do our best to answer all of your questions! I am also updating the product description with new services that we can confirm can be done, so check back often to see if a calibration you want has been added to the list!

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it possible to totally eliminate the blinker noise or at least reduce it?

When turning on any Ford vehicle it makes that really annoying start up noise that even though is only a few seconds it feels like a minute. Is there any way to disable the start up chime?

I'm with you, I hate that annoying chime. I had posted in another thread about this, and I was told it can be turned off in the Sync menu. I haven't tried that yet, but hopefully it is true!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the headlamp knob prior position is another good one.

Quincybmx

Base
First Name
Quincy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was also wondering about warranty and also about Ford's own OTA updates might impact settings, i.e. could they be reset to "factory" settings in some instances? Not interested in big changes... just the "double honk".

Have same question but for speedometer.
Sponsored